Reviews for Not Quite Clarence
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Nice, glad to know they don't let her be alone on Christmas.
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
There really is a lack of Beckett\boys sibling bonding stories. I need/want more of them. I love your writing style and your stories are amazing
tinagrl135 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Why oh why oh why have i not read this one before.. I thought i had read all of ur stories.. Anyway I'm just glad i found this one! Its just toooooo incredibly cute! Beckett and the boys are just precious together! I love love LOVE this story! Keep writing more! :)
Mitana chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Soooo cute! I just want to hug Ryan and Esposito right now.
forever ryanatic chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved this. And I couldn't agree with you more: Fanfiction (AND youtube btw) is in dire need of Beckett/Ryan/Esposito friendship stories. I love you for writing these! Please please keep them coming!I especially love the parts where Kevin and Javi are subtly but firmly keeping an eye out for Beckett. Best line: The one at the end about Beckett smiling behind the curtain. So like her! You have great perception, my friend.
thegirlontheairplane chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
HOLY CRAP. This may be my favorite Christmas oneshot in any fandom, EVER. It it just simply amazing. I love how it was about friendship, and not necessarily romance or even about Castle- as much as I love him. Even the way that you made it slightly unclear what Ryan was doing at first.. and then all of a sudden unveiled that Esposito was doing the same. Not to mention that Its A Wonderful Life is one of my favorite movies of all time.. despite that its the smallest bit depressing. The imagery of KB doing nothing in her apartment, her hair a mess, eating ice cream with a spork was even perfect. Basically: I am going to read this every night until Christmas before bed. Legitimately, it's just so perfect and warm and comforting :)
Eloquent chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow! This was so sweet! I love the Beckett and her boys :)

I really wish you'd do a longer fic on their friendship and how and why it has developed into the understated yet strong one we see on the show. Would love to read the back story before 1x01. The boys seem to adore Beckett and vice versa. It would be interesting to read how.
Smorelet4077 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was really sweet. I agree, there aren't a lot of Ryan fics out there, so I loved reading this one! That's sad that Beckett spends Christmas Eve alone, and I'm glad Ryan changed that.
Merlin's Sister chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was a great in character piece that showed off the friendship I wish we would see more of.

And this... such a brilliant line. :D

"A group of irritating people by any other name would be as irritating."
Wanderling chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i like the ending of this oneshot, though i really want to know what happens after the end!
Lozza-bear chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww, very sweet. You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this sort of fic... I adore Beckett/boys fics, and this one really takes the cake.

Love it love it love it!
SheliLop chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So cute! I read it a long time agoa nd I'm not sure why I didn't review. This is great! I can totally see Ryan and Esposito doing this :)
HCBalwayshappy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I LOVED this! It was amazing! I really love the relationship between Beckett, Ryan, and Esposito. There really should be more of these kinds of stories, about the three. They are her big brothers and they would do anything to protect her. I think you wrote this very well and got their personalities just right. The bond between them is great and I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
OMG YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE ESPO/RYAN/BECKETT FANFICS! 333

That was adorable! You're so talented
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Is it Castle? Is it Castle? Haha this was super cute! I loved it!