Reviews for Volume 1: The Source Blood
minderismeer chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
I thought it was a sweet story and I can see it really happening like that. Good job.
lastrequest chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Please please please, do write a sequel :) loved this.
almathea chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Excellent! Most excellent! I would love to read any continuations or sequels of this. Write on!
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Hey there,

WOW what a treat as we unbury ourselves from all the snow and such over here. LOL. GREAT job, truly wonderful. I really am enjoying it a lot, it's GREAT! So please, please, please write more soon.

Melissa

P.S. Here's hoping for a sequel, you really write the history well and interesting just like the show.
lastrequest chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
More please :D
Ty chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
poor Niko
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Hey there,

OOH it's cold here, REALLY cold! But at least your update/story was a nice treat. *Grins happily*

Nice work, I really enjoyed it a lot so please keep it up.

minderismeer chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Thanks for the update. I think you are portraying a really interesting part of Nikola;s history and you are doing this brilliantly.

Marlies
minderismeer chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
I love the story so far. I really am a sucker for the past Helen and Nikola and how Helen stands by Nikola through his transformation into a vampire. Cannot wait for more )
melissaadams22 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you happily* Just wanted to say TERRIFIC job before all this cold weather rolls in. *Rolls eyes at that* I don't mind winter on postcards, other than that let it go play in someone else's sandbox. LOL

GREAT job on this story, I really did enjoy it a lot so please write more soon! :-D

sci-fied chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Oh, I've always imagined what it must have been like for Nikola to discover that he was a vampire...and now you are writing it! And so very well, too.

Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!

sci
almathea chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I read this entire chapter with a massive grin. I love it. LOVE IT!
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Hey there,

AW what a nice treat to return after 'unplugging' myself from the internet yesterday. :D :) This is fantastic, I truly enjoyed it, really.

Spent all day yesterday watching Sanctuary, Stargate SG1 & a couple episodes of Commander in chief then to come back and read this amazing story...well I'm just BLOWN AWAY! *Holds up champagne in toast to your awesome creativeness*
almathea chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
This is a fantastic story. I love how it's an origin story beyond the flashbacks we get in the episodes. You've captured the characters very well. I can't wait to read more.
sci-fied chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Oh, poor Nikola...and Helen, being so restrictive about how they spend their time. Makes me feel so badly for our dear vampire!

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one!

sci