Reviews for I Have a Secret
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
jades preganat isn't she?
xolys chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I love this and I look forward to your next update :) you capture the psyche of someone with a mental disorder (because the self-loathing is in the brain) well and I'm glad you brought up the fact Beck could already feel her bones. It put more of a perspective on how in pain she truly is.
Update soon!
jaey chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
i love the story :) i never understood why people became seemingly obsessed with loosing weight, but it really is an obsession. unlike most fanfictions, this could actually be a true part of the story. (even though thats sort of sad.) keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
so she was annarexic basically
asian fusion-tike chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
goooood!keep going! :)
Badefan chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I can't even tell you how sad it makes me that you stopped this story:'( this is one of my fav stories
valeria chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
vc nao deveria comtinuar escrevendo nao ? ja faz muito tempo e meio q eu estou virando a pessoa de cretica por aqui

se tiver faltando ideia colocar que ela acordou com o beck ainda dormindo ela se arrumou e foi embora depois ele notou que ela nao comia mas nada e meio que ela n comia mas na frente dele assim ele vai tentar descoprir o que ela tem que tal vai ficar legal coloca mas drama com romance e um pouco de horror quando ele descobrir.

i am of brazil.

if you want to know what is written on top will have to translate into English because it is in Portuguese, will Valar pen and write to me if you liked my idea in his new capituloeu can write the story and that you I can not have an account there

Please, I love writing and you would think all the credit then?
0000000000 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I really like this story, and though maybe it's unlikely at this point, I'd love it if you continued
nomatterthewreckage chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ohh I love this. Please update soon!
iamreallyreallybored chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Loooove thissss! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
LOOOOOOVE IT! update soon!:)
ever4 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Ahh I love it! :) Please, please update very soon! Also, I think you should make Jade pass out in front of Beck from being so weak. That would be pretty hard to explain...

Loved this chapter, the descriptions made it really easy to picture. It's nice to see a happy Jade from time to time. She has to be in there somewhere...
incoherent.melodies chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to see where you take this!
kikudog6 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
this was a cute chapter, can't wait for an update :)