Reviews for Welcome to my Bizarre Life
crazywriter9 chapter 64 . 8/25/2016
I think I'm about to die waiting for this story. It has been 2 years! Is this story gonna go out like this on a cliffhanger?
morgan chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
charmed
Sailing On A Notebook chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
Hey, I really love this story, I love how it goes along with the plot of the anime/manga! Thank you for writing this! And I really love your little conversations at the end with the characters especially Yami Bakura... and I know this is going to sound really weird, forgive me if this offends or upsets you but I kind of ship you two together! I know it's weird, but I can't help myself! You'd be such a great couple! Haha! Anyways, thank you again for the story, I'm going to carry on reading! (It looks like I'll be having no sleep tonight!)
lenabui98 chapter 64 . 6/27/2015
Update soon! Can't wait for the next update!
BlueBelll chapter 64 . 10/31/2014
I really love this story! Can't wait to read about the date . Keep it up!
Novels-MyWrittenSaviours chapter 64 . 10/1/2014
Great story I'm really enjoying it, keep up the great writing.
And a big round of applause of continuously writing the story instead of just stoping half way through!
Divine Calibur chapter 64 . 9/21/2014
This is so hilarious. Haha I am looking forward to what happens next!
Scaehime chapter 64 . 9/20/2014
I was thinking about this fic the other day, wondering when there would be a new update, and here it is.
Hah, Marik Rick-rolled them!
God bless!
MusingAIR chapter 64 . 9/20/2014
Alright I really enjoyed this chapter and laughed when Marik pointed out that it was obvious that Atem was going to win. I don't know if it is a good thing or not that I was thinking the same thing as that psychopath... The next chapter I can quess it will be the date and ooooh i can't wait. So yeah nicely done!
angiembabe chapter 64 . 9/20/2014
Yugi dating Tea while allowing Yami to date Mana using his body is very interesting. I can picture some very awkward and embarrassing situations there!
The idea of a Funny Bunny Blimp really made me laugh. I can just picture it!
I enjoyed Yami helping a 5 year old Jaden (I bet he is cute) duel against the duel simulator. I liked the way you introduced him into the story, making him Heba's son! That is pretty cool.
Youngbountygirl chapter 64 . 9/19/2014
Love it! I still love the video of Sigfried being chased by an angry blue-eyes white dragon.
vaselover chapter 64 . 9/19/2014
Omg that was so funny! I can't wait to read about their date! Poor atem has to sleep in the bathtub!
Divine Calibur chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Yes I liked it!
Guest chapter 63 . 8/24/2014
Hi I have been reading this story for the past few days and it's probably the best fan fiction ever! Please update it soon!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Please dont ruin what little respect I have for Shakkoumons design...