Reviews for Shooting Star
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I like that part where she understands that he doesn't want to be an auror.
hhrox chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Good story. I totally agree with you. When I left the movie theater after watching the 7th movie, I was wondering how in the world anyone could still support ron and hermione after that. Good job. :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Pretty good, and I don't even ship HHR normally!
GiulietteRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
great fic. the only thing that i have a very slight problemo with is that the song has very little to do with the fic. (correct me if i'm wrong!)

loved it though!

G.
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwwww that was GORGEOUS! I love it!
superbunny chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
One of the best post-DH fics I have read, please continue.
q.thews chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very good, i'm a fan of slow progressing ship (of the HHR kind mostly). If you take out "the night before the battle/the night before he go away) i really can't figure them, even with other partners, going fast.

Ciao!
sonea91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That story was so sweet, I absolutely adore it;)

And I liked how you didn't rush things, but rather let their relationship develop at its own pace, great work)
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
In your Author Note you said that you lost hope with Hr/H because it was not going to happen and that you started shipping HrD, how does that happen? Why ship a couple that has an even LOWER chance of happening than HrH?
fadsinafashion chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I loved it! You portray their relationship very realistically, I think. There's tension there, but both of them are too smart to go faster than they're comfortable with. Lovely to see them putting friendship above all else :) And the Christmas setting just made it adorable, of course 3 You're a fabulous writer and this was a treat to read!
pawsrule chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very sweet. Loved it. Look forward to more of your H/Hr stories. Enjoyed your writing.
funsiized chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Write more! What happens when they find her parents?
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
wonderful story _
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I'm not an HHr fan simply because I see them as having a really close brother/sister relationship but even I had to admit, that was really sweet. I loved the way you portrayed the relationship between - almost made the idea plausible. And you're right about the movie... The whole time I was watching, I couldn't help but think "the HHr shippers out there must be having a field day" lol. Great one-shot!
B. Oots chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.