Reviews for Seven Minutes
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 3 . 5/26
I think I liked some of your others better but this one was really cute and still really good.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I really like this story. It's so much fun to read. And I really, really hope that squirrel was already dead, because killing a poor defenseless animal is just so wrong.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Awesome, I was really hoping there would be some more making out.
Lorelei-elf chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Noooooo! this can't be the end of this! i need more!
SnowWhite06 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
what the hell is this?

i fucking love ett

why do i feel like a slut after reading these kinds of stories?
kyatariina chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Great story loved it **
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I think that Puck's badassness is a perfect match for Kurt's fierceness. It just makes them so hot together. You did a good job getting them together. I like that this was mostly Puck's POV. It was funny m that Finn spoke up about spanish. I'm just so used to him being so clueless it was a nice scene. Love that Puck thought of the knife. Thanks for sharing.~~~Lady B.
Shiruy chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Oh my god, I broke down laughing SO HARD when I read "dude-ly girl"! XDD Awesome, man. Just awesome.
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Puck imagining Kurt while Lauren & him were making out was epic!... Just saying ;)
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Faramirlover chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Oooo. Very nice.
Jhyena aj jac chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh it's over already l gotta live a feisty Kurt
Jhyena aj jax chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Oh I know puck wouldn't mess with animals
Nova laVie chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
aw that was great! i'm sad it's the ending but it was pretty good stoping point too 3 anyways i loooved it :)
Emaknz chapter 3 . 12/9/2010