Reviews for Reconciled
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Not surpring to see that Rua still distrusts him. I liked how you made Rua torn between whether he should tolerate Lucciano's presence or hope that he leaves. I really liked the last part where Lucciano acknowledges the feelings of his counterparts and Rua feels disturbed that Lucciano may love Ruka.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I agree; Lucciano's insanity comes from what he represents. I liked how Plácido noted that Lucciano would always be different from the other Emperors. I especially liked the part where it's implied that he fears that Lucciano will learn what it means to love. To me it seems that he's concerned that he'll lose Ruka and go through the same suffering that he went through after losing his love.
Very moving and well-written
kattobingu chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It's unusual for me to find a fanfiction I actually enjoyed. This was one of them. However, the first chapter, while well written, made little sense to me. The second chapter was far more understandable and in-character; I applaud you for that.

Just a note: There's really no need to include Japanese suffixes in English dialogue, and it somewhat detracts from the mood. Overall, though, I think you did well in creating what is definitely one of the more enjoyable fanfics revolving around the Three Emperors.

Overall score: 8/10
pippa-pie chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Yay, another chapter! The beginning passage goes perfect with this chapter, or just Aporia overall. It's understandable Placido would be angered. His younger self seemingly falling for a girl who ISN'T Ayumi.

When Placido asked Lucciano to explain, and he went off how he wanted to kill Rua to destroy Ruka...my mind just screamed "This kid's messed up!" So...he's really in character.

But he's right that Ruka would provide her own defeat if Rua died - as shown by episode #142. Because when Rua died, her life went down with his, and she only survived because HE did afterwards. Lucciano was right on the money.

I was pleasantly surprised to see your response to my guess at the end My shaky guess was correct! Anyway, thank you I looke forward to the next chapter.
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love this story. It has my favorite characters, the twins. Lucciano and everyone seems in character. I like the small details about their school friends. Who is the person who brings the light back in Yusei's eyes when they call? I think I might know, but I'm not sure. I noticed the ties to your other stories, which is a nice touch. :) The ending line is chilling. Lucciano and Ruka are a complex couple.

The only error I can notice is in the first section, you have "Aki - neeSAN", then in section two you use "Aki - neeCHAN". Neechan is the correct one, right?

Overall, this one-shot is great and I can't wait for the next one. Keep writing!
Doxa Anima chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Nice job on Ruka/Lucciano paring, I figured they would be good together but you know he was evil and a robot but would'nt be cool for 5D's (I forgot how to spell his name) to develop that relationship