Reviews for The group
Poochell chapter 8 . 7/23
Weeeeeeell! Since after going through ten pages and finding nothing but “KAWAII DESUU” I've decided to write one.

First of, I'll say, I very much like the story. I like the concept and it has a certain tone to it that I can appreciate. The characters seemed humane and somewhat realistic.

In saying that however I must admit that I found an awful lot of little grammar mistakes that can really pull me out of the story. I suggest it would be a good idea for you to find a beta reader since it'll help. I know it's an old fix but having a beta reader is timeless :P it's hard to look at your own work objectively.

On the other hand there was the a bit of an awkward time transition here and there. I'm aware you can't exactly start on a new page here but something along the lines of maybe double spacing or a small text transition could easily fix that.

Other than that, try to stay away from filler chapters! They slow down the phase of the story tremendously.

I think you'd make a good writer though and I like the style you have. Keep practising!

Love, pooch
Naruka Ann Uzamaki chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
I love it. Read the whole thing in about an hour.
seireidoragon chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
This was a great story and I can't wait to read part 2!
Become-the-dream chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
I truly loved this. There were several spelling errors, and some words seemed to be missing, but overwhelmingly it was a very deep and touching story. The smut was nice, too. Hehehe *Jiraiya perv face*
Mukuro234 chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
This is great I loved reading this
Airy89 chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
WarFlower chapter 28 . 5/1/2013
Ooh dear kami that was hawt! This story I'd awesome. I have to read more!

WarFlower chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
Nice and cute!

WarFlower chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Omg. That was beautiful...

WarFlower chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Ho ho ho ho ho! Sexy time! Also nice little scene with the goth girl.

WarFlower chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
Yay! Nice little chapter!

WarFlower chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
Hawt! :3 Seme Gaara Uke Naruto!

WarFlower chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Whaaaa no Gaara. Tell him how y'feel!

WarFlower chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Fuuuuu Gaara just kicked some assssssss!

WarFlower chapter 20 . 5/1/2013