Reviews for Miproe
DarkBabsi chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I must leave a review on thiiis!
But I don't know what to saaay
xD
Your German was sometimes a little/a lot wrong,but hey ho.
And sometimes/often I was REALLY confused xD
But I loved this stor-...ah hell,I LOVE this story *w*
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Alrightj. I am SEVERELY confused. On, like, everything. Might don't even know how to explain it. When did they even go to the new world? Are Feli and Alfred humans? Are they ever going to be nations again? Were the other nations in the past when Alfred got raped? Just so many things are confusing right now. But, I shall read the other story and get even more confused as befor.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I hate it when people think America doesn't know a lot of languages. America is pratically made of of people from every country! There are going to be languages there!
regret404 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Hi yes, I believe that you should use simplified Chinese for this chapter here. Mostly because the countries like China and Singapore uses simplified Chinese instead of traditional ones, like Taiwan, Hong Kong and such other uwu.

Other than that, great job on the stories!
Jellybean-chan chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
I guess Grandpa Rome!
Seiferre Quintesce chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
I can't take this story seriously anymore. I don't really know if that was the way you intended to take it or not, but after you started seriously toying with things like HetaOni and putting JK Rowling in (Literally), I don't think I'm going to be reading the rest of this arc.

To add, the whole adding a bunch of languages in thing doesn't really help. I think that you were trying to make it understood that America could speak all those languages, but you didn't have to write them in that manner. For fact, your Asian characters didn't even show up in the fic, which was kinda frustrating to see.

I just think that this story was tossed around so many different places that it just doesn't make sense anymore. I walked in expecting a serious WW3 fic, and I got something unexpected. In a BAD way.

Thank you very much for the read (Some parts were interesting), but I think I'm stopping here.
nightmaregirl1313 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"Ringo Harrison Paul Lennon"

GO BEATLES!
DarkestTorture chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
It's a good story... I purposely fall behind in reading it sometimes. It's so dark and depressing there's only so much I can take at once. Keep up the good work.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was interesting so I will read on. Just as a question, which I can assume the answer will be no, do you speak Spanish, German and/or Italian fluently?
Kitchen chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I stopped here; the influx of babel-fish random languages kind of... blocked me. Word of advice: keep the language-usage up to a minimum. Stick to English. Not to be unkind but... the use of (allarmingly numerous) foreign languages does not impress. On the contrary, as a multi-language speaker, I cringed most that I did not - to the point I was unable to enjoy the fic because of that. I hope you forgive me.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
After awhile, I'm just confused at where this story is going and at the events that happened. Wonderful plot though, and a much darker look at Hetalia. When you think about it, the nations would be pretty messed up after all the wars and such, wouldn't they.
SoulReaper52 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
For a Hetalia fanfic, This one is really sad, in a good way and having the characters speak in their native tougne is both interesting and creative. The only problem I have is that the characters are a bit too ooc. Otherwise it's a very nice story.
Otaku-chan chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorry I didn't review for the other chapters but I just got so hooked I for got. Out of all the hetalia docs I've read on future wars this was by far the most addicting. I mean it has a great plot and alot of history and possibly future. Pleeaaasssseeeee update soooooooon!
Otaku-chan chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
Kisuke-chan chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
I really love your fic! This has made a deep impression on me especially now that Osama Bin Laden is dead.