Reviews for Happily ever after
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 2/26
Good story!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow. I always wondered why they didn't send Booth down this path after Hannah turned him down, now I know. It would have been really painful to watch, judging by this fic. You did an amazing job. It's rich and deep and hard to read, but so worth it. Really well done.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The part in the middle with Booth reverting to his gambling tendencies was genuinely panic-inducing...and I've never gambled in my life. It's a sad move for him as a character, but you did it very well.
wercomingup chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was fantastic...you are awesome, thank you for sharing this amazing story.

C
Kalida chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Another FANTASTIC story...

You write heart-touchingly... And all of it feels incredibly real... :)

LOVED IT.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Harsh, harsh, harsh, but it rings so very true.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh this is my favourite kind of fic - angst to hope. And thank you for making me feel sorry for Hannah aswell as Brennan and Booth :)
marple chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very good, well written and so much angst. Yet still giving us some hope at the end.

Feels like it could be something like this theyre going for at the show. To bad as much as i like it in a written story i dont think it would be good on the screen.

Thanks for sharing.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I absolutely loved this story! So well written, great style...lovely. Thanks :0)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
What a stunningly beautiful story! Happy, angsty, sad, depressing, happy...all rolled into one and not long-drawn out. Thank you.
horseninja chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I thought it was good. They would need to be honest to get back what they had and to have a relationship. Dancing around issues doesn't help any relationships.
AEI chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow.

If this is the way the show goes, it would be epic. Seriously. So epic. It's...perfect. I don't think I've read many things quite so...I don't know, real? Something like that. Something that feels like it would happen. Like somewhere outside of the - admitted, awesome - interior of my brain, it would be possible.

In how many words, less than six thousand? you managed to convey an ENTIRE STORY, one that would be capable of spanning several episodes, one that would be seriously and insanely fun to watch play out. It was fun in my head, I can't imagine what it would be like on camera. Well...perhaps fun isn't the right word, at that.

Some parts. Well. Okay, mostly Hodgins being set on vibrate and the internet Voodoo doctor (Ange would totally order a shaman and a Voodoo doctor), but still. ALL of it was fulfilling and worth the increase in my headache that came from Hodgins being just as protective of Bones as of Ange, or Max pitching in to help with Booth's problem. Which, by the way, about broke me. You should have seen my flailing at the screen and cursing. Ha. Anyways, thank you. Seriously. I really hope to read more. You are awesome.
Cremant chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love your writing. Thanks for this happiness in a season with no happiness. You write addiction very well, without judgment.
Yatobu chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What can I say, you're one of my favorite writers here in Bones FF world. I like your writing style and I love all your stories. As painful as reading B/H relationship, you manage to write the possible and believable scenario on how BB finally together, just like your previous story, The Blame Game. I wonder what kinda scenario the real show will give us when the day finally come. They already ruined my fav couple. I don't want to say 'well, I've read better scenarios in FF world' because I had waited long enough to see them together, and if they disappointed me at that point, I don't think I wanna see it anymore.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Interesting journey. Many plausible possibilities for what could happen on the show, although I don't think -all- of them could really happen. I liked how you had them break out the extra doses of honesty near the end. One of B&B's problems has always been true and honest communication-they like to try and save each other (and themselves of course) any possible pain-which just led to more pain. But as you showed, catharsis can lead to healing.

Nice job.