Reviews for Lazy Day
that's cute
HookedOnDestiel chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
very cute.
Ventorum chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'd forgotten i had this in my favourites. But I just re-read it and - hotdamn! I'd forgotten how much I truly love this sweet, tender little story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really like how your able to capture the character's true personality, and their mannerisms and things. It's like I can really see it playing out in my head. Your very talented! big fan:-)
miss-grey3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love your fluffy little fics. They give me the warm fuzzies :)

Also, I have new hope for Dean & Cas with the way s7 ended. Let's bring on season 8! :D
TheMusician94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awww, this was so cute!

I started laughing when Sam was like, "You're the one that molested the poor guy while you were sleeping."

This was so cute, it made me feel giddy inside! :D

This is going in my favorites.
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Dean pulling Castiel by his tie. The picture itself is awesome. and Sam is like "I'm seeing everything you guys, now Dean you can kiss Cas no need to hide you two are too obvious"
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is just so nice! Cute and funny.
TwirlsWrites chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
elvnabnraielhilna!

This is so cute and fluffy and awesome!
puyingrid chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
haha I wonder what Cas came there for, it seemed so urgent -_-
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was beautiful and pure awesomness. Got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside and I can't stop smiling. You created really lovely images.

Poor Cas can't even get one sentence in. Well, to have the patience of an angel...
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome!Poor Cas couldn't even finish his sentences xD

I loved "If Cas could pout he'd be pouting at the moment"!Can you imagine the power of Cas pouting?It would be a mortal weapon!

And I loved how Dean cuddled up to Cas!And Cas' singing would be pretty awesome :P

And "You're the one that molested the poor guy while you were sleeping." LOOOOL!
Downside-Left chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*happy sigh*

OK, I promise I will stop raping your inbox with reviews now. But only since I've read everything *evil grin*.

Again, as always, amazing. Just... amazing. Words fail me, as you can clearly tell. LOVE IT!

Wish this would happen on the show...
ficking56 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh how adorable! He's singing to him!