Reviews for And the Birdie Said Tweet
Ranger Emma chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
AWESOME SAUCE! This story is full of everything! That's why it's AWESOME SAUCE!
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
Thanks for this fic. It's interesting, creative, and amusing without making everyone too OOC. I feel like Will and Gilan didn't torment Halt THAT much, and Gilan's cheerful and outgoing, not a basketcase. Though, I suppose those traits aren't that far-fetched, and it works well within the story, so... No real complaints! I enjoyed it!
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
"Gilan: *blushes* I'm honored.

Me: *giggle*

Will: :'(

Halt: _-"

Did that just happen?

Halt: _-

That looks like Halt is winking. It may be INTENDED as an eyebrow-raise, but that is a wink if I've ever seen one. Stop. You must never do that again.

Quit that!

Halt: _-

I'm fucking serious, that needs to not exist ever!

Halt: _-

ARGH, GODDAMN IT THAT WINKY FACE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY HALT SHOULD NOT FUCKING MAKE A WINKY FACE I SWEAR I WILL FILLET SOMEONE FOR THIS ABOMINATION!

...

...

Halt: _-

Someone will pay for that in blood.
Guinevere137 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I LOVED Breaking the Rules!
Guinevere137 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Spongebob.
Guinevere137 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I loved that.
Moony the Mature One chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
u r awesome! most of these stories are awesome! love will, halt, and gilan-ness!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I think that last one is sweet. He thinks that Alyss is the fairest of them all, no doubt about it.
harold-the-rabbit chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
YOU KILLED ALYSS HOW DARE YOU! THEY WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER! awwwwwwwww it made me cry! AHHH! ALYSS COME BACK!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
omg love is HILARIOUS!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Hahahaha I love your Gilan drabbles! And the prank ones too!
Toner of ShadoWs chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Awesome. 100 little drabbles of awesomeness. :D
RangerSargey chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
63. Spongebob?
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 20 . 1/31/2012
Hey Dodo! I can't tell you how much I wanted to laugh reading this! Unfortunately, it's 12:45 a.m, and my sis would just think I was weird,ok, weird-er if I randomly started laughing my insiders out. MY INSIDES IM TELLIN' YE! The one when Halt is cutting onions, I was at first like, "wow, OOC much?" then I read the onion thing, and after I was done make the O.O face, yeah, that one, I think anyone listening would've thought I was being strangled to hear me trying not to laugh as I scrunched my eyes waaaay tight in hilarity. XD then I opened them, and read: (your surprised here.) ...and off I go again! Lol. Anyway, I guess the purpose of this purposeless review is to say: you Rlly rocked this! Luv ya!

P.s btw, I think you handle angst and romance very well! Also, when you did the this- _- sign, I had a moment of "ZOMG-no-way-she-did-what-I-think-she-did-that's-so-epic-awesomesauce!" u mi hero!_
Spazzyninjafish chapter 13 . 11/12/2011