Reviews for the crow and the butterfly
Jadorade chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So sad... but great story!
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This makes me sad but its really good and deep love it in a sad way
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I just want to grab this and throw it on a wall so the outcome will change, but then I think of how perfect the sad ending is and I change my mind. Excellent!
just saying chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This just depressing, well written, but depressing. like I feel the need to jump off a bridge right now. Can you please write a sequel? Preferably one with a happy ending. Please?
AlerieofDorne chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
-sniff-

Nice.

But it made me sad.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wow, amazing fic. the words were so poignant, and they really left a great impression as you read them. i really liked how, when jade got pregnant - which is becoming a little bit overused - she lost it, rather than keeping it and destroying her life/destroying her life by putting it up for adoption/ etc. and the fact that they'd already named it, so sad. D:

and i can totally see her becoming depressed after all that. same with beck. i also liked how you showed beck and her deteriorating, and how, to compensate for the previous consequences of her drinking, she continued to drink because she felt so depressed.

the only thing that wasn't as strong as the whole piece was the first sections of the beginning, which doesn't really fit. but overall, this was heartbreakingly beautiful, so well done.
unpretentiousmusings chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Anabel. She sounds so beautiful. :(

I'm so upset. I can't believe Beck left her.

Beautiful story.
affability chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well that was... insanely heartbreaking and depressing. And it was written so darn well I can't even be mad at it. This is going in my favorites, no doubt about that, I love how detailed it was and how I could basically see it all in my head. There's nothing bad to say about this, which is incredibly stressful, believe me.
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Five heartbreaking stars.
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I usually hate fics like this, ones where Beck leaves Jade for Tori, and Jade's left all alone, but I didn't mind this one that much. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it either.
Bade chapter 1 . 12/6/2010