Reviews for Season of Warmth
Loved this story!
Latarra chapter 18 . 7/31/2019
Great, great story!
Kuroe17 chapter 18 . 5/30/2019
Will there be a continuation please ?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2019
amazing I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
feel better ok.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2019
yep I did not know that Severus Snape and Harry potter could both talk to snakes!
name chapter 3 . 2/5/2019
aah i love this it's ssssso great!
especially how snape reacts to fear. a true icon. "There! Don't say I never did anything for you!"
Harry probably said something like, "They forced.. me to eat... pineapples on pizza..."
Also, love that you don't use rape s a plot point. that troupe is so annoying and ususally done incorrectly.
pokefan366 chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
I'm interested in how a sequel would be.
LeePacefan chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Yea..now i want to stop reading...why on earth would you make Snape understand the snake...
Kawaii3chan chapter 18 . 1/1/2018
Fav
Ilena Petrova chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
Sad you nevrr wrote a sequel
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
1. Why isn’t that snake hibernating? It’s winter and it’s a cold blooded animal.

2. If Snape used the point me spell to find Harry, why can’t he use it to find his way home?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
Dear author,
Please add a sequel to you story!
I really want to hear more about the hybrids
( especially since I myself am a Hufflin!), and Icefyre; the Wise One, and the relationship between Sev and Harry, and the eccentric grandparent known as Dumbledore, and the budding alliance between Draco and Harry, and Slytherin, and...
I think I need to stop talking.
Anyway; I love your writing style, and your idea is one I've never seen before. The snakes are DEFINITELY my favourite characters.
(Yes, I am Charlie Weasley right now. Deal with it.)
I would absolutely love to hear more about this version of the story, and how they deal with the other books. (Especially the 4th and 6th!)
Imma stop making you waste your time by reading reviews from long-winded fans and finish this up real quick.
In short; love the story, please continue!
Sincerely,
- A person without an account
(Who wishes they had one so they could chat to you!)
Sylphrena33 chapter 18 . 11/6/2017
I LOVED this! I don't even know what all else to say about it. :) Yay for warm fuzzies, family relationships, and newfound hope. :) Great job.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »