Reviews for Best Laid Plans
One was " what would Zack Efron say at a time like this"
" We're all in this together!"
quidditchgleek chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved Wes in this. He reminded me of the Twins in CP Coulter's Dalton. Good job with the AVPM references too. They were fairly subtle, which I really liked.
GleekOutKlaine chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I couldn't help but smirk at the AVPM reference of Winnipeg. Wes and Klaine? - ME GUSTA. Awesome Story!
Krustel chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This piece of crazy shit you wrote just made my day! Thank you so much. I love it!

And I think if Wes and his gavel were still a part of the Warblers, Blaine wouldn't have gotten slushied by Sebastian. I miss the gavel. and Wes.

So thank you for writing this story
notjustablipintimee chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved how crazy it was! I love the idea about K&B going to a hypnotist and revealing their feelings to each other! hat would be so funny! You should write that! Also, loved the AVPM references! (: 3
wtbb chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
x the amount of times that the words 'totally awesome' is said in AVPMS how much I laughed during this.

I LOVED THIS. Wes and David are hilarious, especially the puppets and the 'Just kiss him already!"

Love this. Pure insanity, but hey: isnt that what fanfics are made of? Pure insanity, pure angst or pure fluff, right?
Paige chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Amazing story. There were four AVPM references, by the way. The Red Vines, totally awesome, Winnipeg, and Zefron. It might reassure you that I took screenshots of all of them and posted them to my facebook.
FacelessxAuthor chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love Fandom!Wes and David. Canon!Wes and David are just...:(

I love this too! Insanity is very, very good when applied to Klaine. ;)

So, spot the AVPM reference?

Blaine says 'Totally Awesome!' near the beginning...

Red Vines were mentioned

Blaine has a Zefron poster/'We're all in this together!'

Then the extra mentions the Blaine wants to take Kurt to Winnipeg. THAT'S IN CANADA.

Did I get them all? :)

NotxAfraid chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
References: Red Vines, "You're the best", "Zefron", David needing chocolate, much like Ron...That all?

:) Really like it, dear.
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Lol, it was great. Redvines! (Dude, where have you been all my life? In a cupboard under some stairs.)

All in all a great Fanfic.

Call me Mad chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
The only AVPM References that I saw were the red vines and Zefron poster. Did I miss any?

That was an awesome story. I love Wes and David.
shinelikejustice chapter 1 . 1/18/2011

like I was giggling the whole time

and omg the outtake

that was pure gold

well done, honestly :)
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is an awesome and hilariously funny story!

I love Wes and David in this, as well as how Kurt and Blaine finally get together!

Amazing writing!
T. A. Aberforth chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
awesomeness. oh i found all the avpm/s refs!

1. the red vines

2. I've seen that Zefron poster in your room. So tell me, what would Zac Efron say at a time like this?" Blaine stared questioningly. "We're all in this together," Wes and David sang in unison.

3."I want to take him to Winnipeg," Blaine confided. "That's in Canada," Wes told David helpfully.
abbylabby chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You are such a singularly fantastic person

I couldn't possibly love this story more.

That Wes is a genius: the puppets :D a spider named Mary, who died in vain, poor soul. Any excuse for ice cream, it's so true xD

"We're all in this together" aw :]
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »