Reviews for I'm Still Standing
SammiLoves2Write chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Awe this is so cute!
-Sammi
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
i have read it before but forgot to review. I like your story. Great writing!
reina13 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
love it
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
*give a standin ovation* that was a wonderful eye openin story , sadly i think we are all bullied or are bullies in life at one point er another bullies cuz we want to fit in an be liked by everyone that we think we should be liked by an when we get a lil older an understand better that isnt the way to go bout gettin ppl to like u, an that u shld want them to like u for who u r because u have found the person u want to be in ur own life than we become the bullied. sadly my 14 daughter gets picked on an bullied cuz she is smart, gets good grade, an want to a teacher, she alrdy know what collage she want to apply too even an she dress' kinda like a teacher er what was called preppy causul when i was in high school

but i talk to much but i loved loved loved ur story an thanks for writing it

mel
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
luv this puckleberry story!

good job~
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Loved It! :D
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Wow, this was a great story. I love how most of the glee kids sprang to her aid, and how Kurt was so pissed at Finn (as well he should be). I absolutely loved it. Great job!

~Jess
sourewolf chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
awe that was so sad and adorable! i never wanted it to end(:
tigertaz chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Wow, you did a great job and bulling sucks! I believe you definitely were able to catch all the characters correctly and what they would have done. I am a huge Puckelberry fan and I am glad you put them together. Sam is growing on me too. At first I didn't like him, but he is getting there. I totally picture Finn being like how you put him in your story. Hell, he never really sticks up for her in front of others but he keeps dangling a carrot in front of her.

Wished I owned Glee because RM would put them back together again for the rest of the season and next.
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Way to go Rachel! I like that she's realized the Disney prince cliche isn't right for her, she needs someone who's all to human (cough)Puck(cough). This will certainly make the school see a new side to Rachel Berry, but I'm a little surprised Santana showed up at all for Glee after what she did.
hsmrmae chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
i gotta say bullying disgusts me!

The thought that people could be so crud as in to allow such hazing and bullying is tragic like in glee for example! that being said I am most definatly entranced by ur story it was amazing! I loved Rachel! And Noah! And Sylvester! LOL I just loved it all
Lou Lou La chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Intense but amazing.
Lou Lou La chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
This was so intense but I loved it. I would love to read a sequel.
moony2002 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
i loved your story! i loved Rachel's speech and that Coach Sylvester started clapping! really gave me chills! great story! :)