Reviews for Life's too Short
Yuriko-Rurinia chapter 2 . 2/26
Hey what is Dani supposed to look like?
I know you haven't written for a year but I still check to see if you update. Please write more. I love your story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
Loved it! Continue
bekkivobekki chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
Oh god...you havent updated in a long time. oh no...anyway i love this story! Bill is absolutely my favorite Weasly. please update if u can...ill just be here...patiently waiting for the next chapter. in all honestly i dont kno why i do this to myself..."yeah bekki, go ahead and read a long fanfic which clearly looks unfinished and untouched for various months"
a fan chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
This story is great! No matter what haters say, this story is amazing!
Ashley chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Please please please update! I wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
This last chapter mad me cry. I get so into your story! Keep up the good work, because I can't wait to read the next one.
Isabella95 chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
Wasn't "Voldemort" a taboo at this point. They were caught because they said his name befor this.
my mum calls me the "correction key" at home. sorry :P
Stille like the story though. :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
lol dani already planning her babies love life. damn dont mess with pregnant dani expecially when she has a knife!
Lalina92 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
poor dani i hope the stress doesn't cause her to lose the baby or something worse happens to her
lightbabe chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Loved it! Really looking forward to reading more! Things are heating up again!
MsRose91 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
I loved the update! I love that she was all momma bear with them. I can't wait to see what happens next! Post more soon!
kanna-yamamoto chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Yay, por fin!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Good chapter! Where have you been? I've waiting for you to update this! Please update again soon and don't wait as long! :)