Reviews for Feel
lovin'it chapter 1 . 5/3
WHY HAS THIS FANFIC NOT RECEIVED THE PROPER CREDIT IT DESERVES.
Shirekat chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This is so sweet! It was just what I wanted when I went searching for fanfiction after watching the movie!
TurquoiseCowgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
All I can say is WOW! You did an amazing job. Characters were On Point as was the scenery and tastefully descriptive "Feelings" Garret Has. Such a beautiful continuation of the story I would have wanted for them. Slow burn, I like that. It got a little unclear when Garret mentioned what Kayley's mother spoke to him about but that's the only thing.
So awesome!
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow! Very good, a real good piece for both characters. You really worked Garrett well as a viewpoint character (no pun intended) and I like him even more than when I first saw the movie. And your take on Kayley was perfect, I doubt she ever gave a thought to a man due to her knight fixation.
And you ended with a great line, that's always a plus.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Really likes the way you describes everything!
I wish you would have finished the scene...
Lizzet Bravo chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I'm speechless ,all I can say is “ I L-O-V-E it "
ulittletwit chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
AWEEE! :3 so cute!
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ahhh, such perfection. Especially the last line. :) I really like reading from a blind person's perspective; it's a nice change of pace. Garrett and Kayley make such an adorable couple, and the way you portrayed their relationship was spot-on. Stupendous job!
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ahhh! Kayley and Garrett are one of my most favorite couples ever! They are so perfect! Amazing writing! I loved how this was written through Garrett's point of view. I could just feel and understand how much he loves her, along with Kayley's slight uncertainty through her actions. Awesome imagery. Totally awesome.
Kimonos4me chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This felt unfinished :/
Silver wolf chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That
was
Beautiful!
Thanks for the story!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
wow. that was amazing. you should add more onto this. i felf as though i was involed in this story. i feel what they felt
Titanic12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So so so beautiful! Thanks for the wonderful read!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i looooved it its so cute, and te ending leaves you both satisfied and wanting more! :}
Artaddict15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013