Reviews for Unguarded
mmooch chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
My denial-y mind says that Giles takes Willow to the coven, and is told that he can't stay there. Maybe one of the seers tells him he's needed back at his Slayer's side. Yup, that's how season 7 starts for me!
LoreoftheFaye chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Never enough cowbell, my dear. Never...

I thought it was horribly erotic and I like that you didn't define it as the start of a relationship but merely the final acknowledgment of their feelings for one another.

To be honest, I don't think Buffy could understand her love for him until he left her alone to suss out her own life for herself. ((And please don't mention that to my fic because it takes place before he goes back to England. LOL)) Really well written and beautifully rendered. Love it!
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I agree with you!

In fact, there were plenty of other times in the past where she should have, too. :]

Update soon!

~R i i e
Rippertish chapter 1 . 12/7/2010

Oh... 'this soubd very promessing. Haha

I wonder if Giles has got the hots for Buffy! Haha

Reading this made me watch the Episode Grave. He must look really yummy all bruised. Haha

love your light hearted fics! :)
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Yay another fic! And I agree, Buffy should have jumped his bones...even my friend (who has never seen Buffy and his first episode was 'Grave') thought she should have jumped his bones. But if she doesn't want to, I have no problems jumping his bones instead -grins-

Anyways, on to the review! Awesomely awesome first first chapter. I can't wait for the next one, and I could basically feel the sexual tension between those two as I read this (if that makes any sense at all). Update soon, please.

One more note...awww, poor Giles! I'll make him better now that Willow's done trying to kill him. -hugs Giles-
SkipToTheEnd chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
What a great opening chapter!

I really liked Buffy's internal reflections in this, they show a maturity that sadly she didn't always show onscreen. And even though I'm a committed Spuffy fan, the way you built up the mood and tension had me convinced that she should be with Giles after all - now that's talent!

Looking forward to the next chapter :o) Now didn't you say something about a sundae...?
mmooch chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I disagree! She should have jumped him the first day in the library - if it hadn't been against the law in California, that is. Still...that scene in the Bronze later gives me shivers of the good kind. Sorry, mind is wandering now. Can't wait for part 2.
Littleotter73 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh hell yeah! She definitely should have jumped him! I think I loved this phrase the best: "magically shagged out". Just a brilliant description and exceedingly visual!

I also love that their hands caress at the end. There is nothing that quite builds sexual tension as seemingly innocent touches that lead to fingers exploring and caressing another's. It's as if every intention, every emotion can be expressed through such simple touch, hesitating, yet wanting to dare to ask the question whether it is okay to move on, to escalate. It's very hard to convey through written word, though. I can just anticipate their pulses starting to race and the subtle changes in their breathing patterns (hmm, must see if I can drabble that or save it for a ficlet or something). Anyway, well done!

And I say that if his undershirt isn't filthy from the ruins of The Magic Box, then I dare say his undies won't be either! Get him out of those pants, Buffy!
craterdweller chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I definitely would have thought Buffy (or any female with a pulse) would have jumped Giles in Grave. So yummy :D

Well done with Buffy reasoning through Giles' leaving earlier in the season. Nice to see her not shrill/whiny for a change.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2