Reviews for Rose of Frost
Jenna chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Nice beginning . . . But where's the rest?
beautyiscalling chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I love this sotry so far! Everything is described so well! It's funny because the whole "so you have come" line is like the same thing I have in the beauty and the beast story I haev posted.:D Will you review it, by the way? I'm new to fanfiction, so reviews are rather needed. :)*adds you to favorite authors list*
Thai Libre chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
i'm begining to like this story more and more! Keep Writing!
Thai Libre chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I felt that Aisling was not so wise when choosing her words after she said the curse over Conan. But i like it so far and will continue reading. Keep writing!
Dizzie-Faerie36963 chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Really good story line, follows the disney story a bit too much but apart from that, when's the next chapter?
goddess chapter 2 . 4/24/2004
I HATE cliff hangers, but i love your story so hurry up and finish it all ready!
slinky cat chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
kool wats next?
obsidianblue02 chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Oh my god , this is really good. U have to write the next chapter please!, u have started the story so well, good luck with the next chpter
BG2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
kinda reminds me of disneys beauty and the beast but you threw in a good back story I hope you finish it :)
Threshie chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
Ooh, I like it so far! Nice cliffhanger. Hehe. Please continue this, it's shaping up to be an awesome telling of the classic fairytale! Good job on the parts you have written, as well. Love your descriptive style!

-Threshie
Lost Dove chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
wow! i love this! this is great i love this fairy tale too and you're retelling this so wonderfully! upddate! plz!
Anna chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
Noooooo! You can’t end like this! Aaaaargh, what a cliffhanger. Wow, the characters are so real and the dialogue too. Just wonderful! But I hope you won’t make too Disney-like, you know there is already the rose thing with falling petals and her father just ended up in the castle just like that. Just don’t make it seem like you changed the character’s names (well, except Beauty of course), but still telling the Disney movie ? Oh, and thank you for putting you story here.