Reviews for Bakura's Wisdom
Raven chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Lol
Here're questions I'd like to ask Bakura:
What is a creative way to torture someone?
Do you torture Ryo?
And here are some questions for Ryoand Marik if he's there:
How do you deal with pysco fan girls?
Did you know people ship the two of you? And what are your reactions?
Mariklover222 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Dear Florence,
who's prettier, Elsa the Snow Queen or Anna?
-Mariklover222
Nevernoted chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Dear king of epic darkness and badassery
my ex-freinds think im crazy and have all abandoned me to be friends with the bitch squad. Sure i hang out with the evil guys behind the academey. I HATE IT HERE. The bloody fucking bitches of this place they have banned every single fucking peice of electronics. Waiti have to ask a question sooo should me and the guys muder the bitch squad
noiritesse chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Dear Bakura, There is an annoying girl at work who likes to set me up to look bad. How do I "care for" her without getting caught.
P.S. let me know if you want help planning for your worldly conquest. I'd be happy to a lodge and have an army of flying monkeys to help as well ;)
spitefulone chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Dear Fluffy the Wicked One,
If you had a lightsaber would you use it to kill people or are you too attatched to your knives? It seems like you've got a thing for torture and blood and gore so I wondered if maybe that would be too neat for you, and you like blades for their messiness. Also stop hating on Marik. I like him. He's almost half as awesome as you (doesn't sound that impressive I know but taking into account just how awesome you are that still makes him pretty awesome). One more thing... I will believe you if you tell me you don't have romantic feelings for Ryou but all that about not liking him at all is a load of crap. Admit it you have a soft spot when it comes to your hikari.
-Pleasedonthurtmeforcallingyo ufluffy
P.S. I agree that the Pharaoh is annoying but not nearly as much as some other characters (Tea) you and ryou are easily the best though I like Seto too.
CandyFiend chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Bakura,
I just had the chance to kill my dad a few days ago. Now I'm wondering if I should have done it. Help?
CandyFiend
WHEEEEEEEEEEE…
Pheonix09 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Hey, how are ya?

That was hilarious, I loved it and excellent job

Could you make a scene where Bakura is holding Ryou nicely or something similar please
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
angel/devil?
XD
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
lol nice love it
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Dear Lord of the Shadows and also Lord of Thievery (aka, Lord Bakura and Lord Touzoku-ou/Akefia),

Do either of you take on apprentices? You both have skills I would like to learn! I'll even pay for lessons!

Dear Ryou,

Why is your hair that long? I mean, I like it and all, but you left me wondering why... Your appearance reminds me a bit of Riku from the game series Kingdom Hearts (who kicks $$).

Just wondering,
Overshadowed Medallion
Blaze Snow chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Dear Bakura
how many different methods of killing can ya do at the same time? I mean you are the supreme overload of killing so I'll bet its alot, i would love to see it but meh.
Dear Ryou, have you ever considered just giving in and becoming a physco like the rest of the world, it could fun, heres some cream puffs. Or is there an angel/devil forbidden thing going on?
Dear Marik and Melvin bugger off, we're here for Bakura and Ryou not you
Roehemo chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Dear Flo & Ryou

Congrats on the prohabition, and if I may, I have some suggestions, then some questions.

First, unicorns are awesome when they are really unicorns not sickening fakes. Try making Ms Sue's unicorns more real by turning them black with fangs. And have considered public humiliation. Break their spirit and then their bodies.

Second, some fangirls out there do have common sense, and those are the most dangerous, so you may want to stop lumping all fangirls together and then insulting them all. As for reasons why they exist, I know a good one. Sexual repression, only way they can let it out with all the sheeple out there.

And now for questions. First, know any ways to intimidate people withOUT causing harm? After all, I do love my annoying little brothers.

Second, do you Yugi-oh people have to monologue ALL the time. It gets old and SOOO predictable [though you do do that the least of all of them].

Third, how do you make bombs out of household materials.

Fourth, can I have the Millenium Scales? I want to summon and release some pretty creatures on the sheeple.

Anyway, good luck, and have fun with Ryou,
Roehemo
TriforceLover chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
This is HILARIOUS! I LOVE it! Good job. :)
The Kuro-Hikari Alchemist chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
sorry about that i was using my ipod before, anyways;
a Narutard brought a bunch of his naruto fanart to school and after a while he pointed to a picture of Itachi and said i was him so i shouted, aross the table from him "I'M NOT A WEASEL!" and the main dickhead started calling me one for about a month till i got him confused in ICT because i mumbled a quote from something he didn't understand.
also, i started calling a guy fluffy(to try and piss him off because he wouldn't leave me alone) and some guys who were my friends at the start of the year started saying i was calling him that because his 'drapes' (we'll call em that, kay?) were fluffy...thing is i can't stand the guy and now they won't leave me alone...
also, i am (seriously) a bit of what i'll call a Closet Fangirl of all 3 Bakurae (is that the plural for it?) and the character i can apparently cosplay [WHY DO I ALLWAYS LIKE THE SLIGHTLY INSANE ONES!? Ryou, help me, you understand me, right?] and people always call me crazy because i'm alot different to others, but if i am like how i was in grade 1 (yeah shit started happening to me by the time i was 8...) i'd be at the same Innocence level as Ryou and way too naive for my own good. (a bitch tried to tell me she was a cheetah,bear,Hyeena ect. but that's where i draw the FUCKING LINE!)
people call me crazy, i tell them i'm insane, and without my friends i've made through cosplay, i probably would be on the verge of it. Life Sucks,i know that and apparently NO ONE IN MY RA DAMNED CLASS DOES!
PLEASE HELP ME THROUGH A SHIT LIFE!
-KuroHikari
P.s sorry for the long message, a lot of shit n my life people won't let me (a 'friend' actually said to me 'don't tell me anything bad' one day when i was comepletely stressed out) vent or talk about, so i think over it all the time, which i guess you guys do too. so thx for reading about my shit life.
KuroHikari chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Hi awesome ones ( Marik if he's still here),
This year has been pretty good, but then theres school which was shit.
There is 26 people in my class and i can get along with only about 5 of them.
My name's meanings are princess and spiritual, and because of this i get picked on alot, even though its obvious the former is not a fitting name for me (if i am able to cosplay a norse god in the form of an insane 10 year old with purple hair and red eyes, HELL NO its not!) and come up with stupid nicknames and then call me a dumbass( one of the idiots actually called ME a dumbfu*k in class!) and there are two nicknames the main dickhead calls me;
Myer (thats how he pronounces it) shananay(from the year before and Shane Dawson inspired) princess turtle-face, -last name-.
And at one point a narutard brought a bunch of naruto fanart he d