Reviews for Finally Yielding
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 1 . 2/20
Awww sweet ending :)
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved it! Exactly what I hope happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Lovely
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved it! And the ending was perfect!
Tardis2810 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hey! Loved the fic and I think that you did a really good job for your first time! ;)

/They fit together like a puzzle, like pieces meant to interconnect.../
This is a sentence in your fic that I thought you could just change to
/They fit together like a puzzle, like pieces meant to /connect.../
I think that you just need to change it to connect if you want to!

I hope that you take this as constructive feedback and don't react negatively towards this!
(No I'm not an English teacher and I don't plan on becoming one either ;) )
(Love the title as well!)
AKVintage chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This. Is. Brilliant. I absolutely love the fact that you addressed Rose's struggle to choose to give all of herself to the duplicate Doctor when she was still desperately in love with the real Doctor. I felt like her anger and her confusion and her conflict were all supremely characterized. It was perfection. And then it got even MORE perfect when TenToo entered the story and...swoon. Guh. Speechless. Beautiful and meaningful and heart-wrenching and fluffy and sexy... Loved it all.
PixaJade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
D'awwww. So sweet.. and hot! ;] Excellent story.
Alphie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful! Thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was fantastic! Perfect blend of their hats caters, romance, and more. Great work!
takk05v chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
your first? thats better than most peoples thousandth. a little corny but not in a bad way, great job!
Lanfear281 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was awesome
dakota423 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is the first DW story I chose to read, and it was lovely. Just what I needed after finishing season 4. Thanks so much for doing a wonderful job on this.
Elfreida chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Okay, wow. Great lead in, hot and heavy - really hot, I might add - and just...wow. Good job.
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
First 10th Doctor Duplicate x Rose fic I've ever read, I hadn't even gotten to Doomsday yet let alone Journey's End. A part of me just couldn't bare to watch the sadness between Rose and the Doctor (I know, I'm a weak fan. lol).

Nevertheless, this was beautifully written and has set the bar high for future fics I will read having to do with the duplicate. And maybe in time, I will come to terms with the plot of Doctor Who and watch the rest of it. xD
BittyBlueEyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Perfect. This is perfection. I was dying for a fanfic like this and you succeeded in the most amazing way. Well written and true to the characters. Absolutely beautiful.