Reviews for The Way You Are
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Aww. I love the idea of Rapunzel using his smolder against him. I think she'd look super cute with a smolder.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
the last part was hilarious. thanks, it reminds me of my own funny proposal.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
wow. just...wow. I loved it!
MothBones chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dammit. You made me hit the little "Go" button again! Y'know... the one that adds the story to favorites. Gah!

All of your stories are like that! Just so freaking well made, it's making me wonder if you have any faults, Serena.

Omigod. When you made her hip-sway across the floor to Eugene, I just about died. And the "No. I mean, no, it wasn't a 'no.'" part. Pffftt. Amazing. *dies inside*

(My rant thing was because I'm jealous of your awesomeness. sorry if it offends)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love how they are so imperfect they are, how two unlikely people, an orphan thief and lost royalty who was locked away her whole life, fall in love and live happily ever after. The proposal was a bit OOC but the rest was gorgeous.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It's nice to know that Eugene effectively changed how Rapunzel thought of men
Snowpearl201017 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
so cute. I love the part with the smolder.
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE! :D I loooooove this. Well done. Wel done indeed. ;)

Remmy:)
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love that song and I loved that movie and I loved this fanfic! LOVED it! Too adorable!
Further Horizons chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was asbolutely adorable! I think you captured Rapunzel's thoughts perfectly, and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Flynn is so infuriatingly charming, and I can't help but smile goofily everytime I read one of his lines. I especially liked when he said, "Using my own smolder agaist me - never seen that one before." -So adorable! You've done a great job. Thanks for writing this!
elegant.lil.lady chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aaah, so cute! I loved that ending where Rapunzel used the smolder back on Flynn, priceless! Great job! 3 Oh, and I love your Devantart pics! You're really good! XD
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww! I loved that movie tooo! The little girl inside me was squealing for joy! great work! :D
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
First off, I agree on the Princess and the Frog. And Zac Levi. He has been my favorite actor since 2007 when I started watching Chuck.

Anyway, the story. Amazing. I love it so much. It has everything wrapped up in one brilliant, poetic one shot. Amazing.
xparamorexbabex chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
:') the husky laughs get me every time. i'm such a sap! great job, btw! :D
Gio chapter 1 . 12/7/2010