Reviews for 26 Hours in A Day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
so good!
FrozenNote chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Ohh, I hope someday there will be more of these! I love Trustshipping Cx IMO, it's the cutest ship in yugioh :'D
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Ha! I loved it! Wish you'd write more drabbles ;)
OrangeLightning-Mik chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
lol, I read the 4 chapters today, and so far the 2nd is my favorite xDDD I love how you keep them in character :D
Kohaku no Hime chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
*unwraps email notification and pulls it out of the box*

*sees this chapter*

*squees*

Y'know, I suspect that Ishizu remembered Seto's lack of delight towards museums...it would make sense, since he's not a fan of the past anyway and a museum is filled with nothing but memories of the past. Bet that had to be uncomfortable.

And yes. Blue IS a noble color-especially on Ishizu ;)

Kohaku no Hime chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Hmmm...how interesting. Ishizu would have to lay down a few of her customs and Seto would have to remember a few things from the past.

...it forms an odd sort of balance. They both compensate for each other :D

Nice chappie, Gwen!

nopex188888 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
oh .
nopex188888 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
hm.. it was nice (:
nopex188888 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
eheh.. ishizu and kaiba are going on a date ;D
nopex188888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
hm.. i like this
Kohaku no Hime chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
"Nothing is ever coincidence." Especially if your brother is Marik Ishtar.

Mokuba made me laugh a bit in this chapter, because while he's concerned about Seto's well-being he still goes ahead and calls Ishizu. It's oddly adorable.

*frowns a bit* Somehow, though, Seto's personality seemed to be a bit off. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with his reaction when Mokuba called Marik. I don't think he would "splutter like an angry cat" while Mokuba was waiting for Marik's reply; it'd be more of "he glared sourly at his younger brother."

That's just me, though. You don't have to pay too much mind to it-I found the spluttering indignantly thing to be quite charming!

Until the next time,

KoK

PS: Remember the letter N idea I gave you? Yeeeahhh...I may steal that back ;)
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ohhhh...I always did like Ishizu over the other girls when it came to pairings with Kaiba, mainly because she doesn't need to show skin or because she needs to be a flirt to catch his attention.

"Clinginess to the past" just about wraps up the description of that aspect of her personality. Niiice.

Aww, he won't admit it? He's a little like Jou (only difference being that Jou CAN'T admit it. Seto just WON'T admit it). It's cute :D

Off I go to read the next one!