Reviews for Blink and You're Donna
Elivra26 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I loved it! There was a lot of confusion in the true Whovian style, and I just felt so very sorry for the Doctor she meets in 2017(Alison was a nice touch!). Brilliant job, and thanks for a really entertaining read!
KumoFuzei chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Interesting and confusing as hell, very true to doctor who.
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oooh I love it onto chapter 2
Namazukage chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
This was a very enjoyable read. Donna's my favorite companion, so I liked reading about multiple Donnas. The surprises with the Trickster and Eleven, not to mention the resolution, were nice, too. I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Great story. Loved it. It did get a bit confusing at times and it became evident to me that you are another Whovian who enjoys the wizarding world. I must thank you for that as well. I truly miss Donna. It is the hardest part of watching series 5

Tabitha
MayFairy chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
slighty more emotional chapter this one, if you look closely. Donna by far had the saddest ending anyone has had in the revived series (not that there is much to go by, but still).

I loved this chapter!
SPACER8000 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
This is a great story! I can't wait for the update.
MayFairy chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
okay, thanks for that clarification at the end. nice chapter. poor doctor, he must have gotten his hopes up for a second there.
NeonXIII chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Great funny story xD, I was laughing for a while at the "paradox/pairodonnas" bit haha
Dragon Elexus chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
...is that meant to be 11 at the end? *hopes its 11*

Anyway, this is going great. I only expected this to be a short little piece with some double-Donna antics, but its nice to see a full plot.
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
My, I love this story. You have the characterization down perfectly. The Doctor's speech, I can literally hear the words ringing in my ears. Brilliantly written!

So, the Eleventh Doctor makes an appearance, eh? Hmm...can't wait!

Since I didn't get the chance to review the previous chapter, I'll also say here that the Trickster's Brigade and many alien ice creams were hilariously fascinating. But now I'm worrying about what orange sherbet does...*wide-eyed stare; rushes past Thrifty's in terrified fashion*

Keep writing!

-Vendetta
MayFairy chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
oh boy! donna's gotten herself into trouble again! now, i loved the bit about the icecream and what is does to you, brilliant! how do you come up with this stuff?
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
TIMEY-WIMEY!
Dragon Elexus chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Oh, time-travel. Bet Donna's having a blast with this XD As long as time-roaches don't show up, of course.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
oh, this is brilliant! a really good idea.