Reviews for Comme il faut
Vahn N. Chrome chapter 8 . 4/2
dude... how many years has it been... please come back D:
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 8 . 1/29
Cute story. Too bad you seem to have abandoned it or stopped writing altogether...

-Zetsumei
i miss u chapter 8 . 1/7
please come back :'(( this fic is so good...
Lightning1018 chapter 8 . 1/1
PLEASE FINISH THIS. YOU WERE DOING SO WELL
yurei23 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Update. Please? :(
john melvin chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
please continue this story. i love it and i'm sure those who read it will feel the same because this is
an awesome story. so, please continue it
john melvin chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
please continue this story.. because i like it a lot. even though i just read it yesterday lol
Sparr0w-san chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Of course you'd end at the good part like everyone does :L
Tamaki hikaru chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Are there going to be anymore chapters? Or was that it
Hisaki chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Moreeee! Please update! . Your story is so incredibly gooood and entertaining, can't wait for more developments *Squeeee*, Hoping for new chapters! :_:
Atomic Works chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I've enjoyed your story and hope to read more of it some time soon.
Clow Angel chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Cutest story ever. I've really fallen in love with this pairing, and your story only made me fall in love with it a little more.
LeonBear chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
is there gonna be more to this? 3 im in love!
Aeon1622 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Very cute story, and kudos for such a different idea!

I just had my wisdom teeth pulled, and all I've been doing since is sleeping and reading this story. It's just so damn adorable! I'm excited to see what happens next, so please don't forget about it! My recovery is depending on you (No pressure...)

My only advice is to keep an eye on your wording. Maybe re-reading or finding a beta reader would help. It happens to the best of us, mistakes can escape us when reading our own stories.

Great job, and keep up the good work!
dumbass chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
dammit ...this story was deadly interesting..i love it very muchhhh...i warn you..better update it..i can't wait to read the next chapter..you have talent..