Reviews for The Courier King: Rise of a New Mojave
I.T chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Wonderful story, sometime after this storyline in the divide could you possibly take in the following ideas? Arroyo popping out another badass, the boomers accidentally hitting Vegas troops because of poor communications, and possibly a small force of vault 21 plant people from those farms attacking up north, eventually investing Vegas's sewer system.

Alot of interesting things you could do with this storyline, you could even have the courier's eEstern counterpart the "Lone Wanderer" come over, maybe even a second Master type army, as it seems obvious in fallout 3 they are desperately searching for more F.E.V., and if swank and friends can find some in the Mojave, what says some intelligent East Coast supermutant couldn't?
josueb chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
This atory MUST be finished!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Please continue this
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Fucking love it Seth is like Walter white had a baby with the joker
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Seth is a sociopathic narcissist who has no problem killing this is the perfect fanfic he isn't a good guy
majored chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
my guess is that the two conspirators are the dumbass human who thinks he is a ghoul and benny.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
Good story but please continue and update soon.
Write-It Ralph chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
I was reading this entire story upuntil now and was disappointed to find out that it appears discontinued. You should continue this story. It has a lot of potential. It also makes me feel satisfied with the independent ending of New Vegas
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
I have been reading this since the very beginning, the very first bit of fan fiction I've ever read and yet it saddens me that it seems to have stopped right of the fourth and final dlc starts. I'm sure you get this a lot but please finish it.
Xander 576 chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
it's a good story but the chapters could stand to be longer and there a few grammer errors that can keep you from getting into the story
The Altrox chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I like this so far. Just finished chapter 3, and I like that Seth is no gallant knight, but he isn't straight up chaotic evil either. I do have a question though: why exactly did he decide to side against the NCR? You explain his feelings towards the other tribes and factions such as the legion, but...
Pattorz chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
More please more I'm loving the tyrannical dictator!
GcNm chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
No offense, but this is starting to feel rushed. I understand you wanting to stride past unimportant details that everyone knows about anyway, but it just feels like too much is going on at once; maybe you should address some things elsewhere in the wasteland before taking on new things. I still like your story, but I think it has more potential if you just take your time. And, as has already been said, perhaps you should find some sort of spell checker.
Kedrikus chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Good Job. There is only one man who can defeat the tyrant Seth, he is not Ulysees but the Lone Wanderer from Vault 101
Derek chapter 22 . 12/5/2011
Awesome, Awesome story. Takes the Independent ending to one of its logical conclusions. I will definitely keep reading. And honestly, besides a few syntax errors, there is nothing to improve on.