Reviews for The Courier King: Rise of a New Mojave
OB1 Me chapter 2 . 10h
Swanky
And may be that ghoul from dead money?
good
RedCorgi chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
Great story
MysticMerlin chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I'm guessing Benny and Chris. Wonder what the heck they plan in using the FEV for.
MysticMerlin chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I don't remember the Independent Ending ever saying you dont get to control Vegas because of Yes Man's new programming. From what I remember the program was to make him more assertive so that 1) He'd be able to tell you if something was a bad idea due to calculations or something similar without being passive aggressive about it and 2) So he'd only answer to you instead of anybody that talked to him. You'd still be in complete control of Vegas.
I.T chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Wonderful story, sometime after this storyline in the divide could you possibly take in the following ideas? Arroyo popping out another badass, the boomers accidentally hitting Vegas troops because of poor communications, and possibly a small force of vault 21 plant people from those farms attacking up north, eventually investing Vegas's sewer system.

Alot of interesting things you could do with this storyline, you could even have the courier's eEstern counterpart the "Lone Wanderer" come over, maybe even a second Master type army, as it seems obvious in fallout 3 they are desperately searching for more F.E.V., and if swank and friends can find some in the Mojave, what says some intelligent East Coast supermutant couldn't?
josueb chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
This atory MUST be finished!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Please continue this
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Fucking love it Seth is like Walter white had a baby with the joker
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Seth is a sociopathic narcissist who has no problem killing this is the perfect fanfic he isn't a good guy
majored chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
my guess is that the two conspirators are the dumbass human who thinks he is a ghoul and benny.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
Good story but please continue and update soon.
Write-It Ralph chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
I was reading this entire story upuntil now and was disappointed to find out that it appears discontinued. You should continue this story. It has a lot of potential. It also makes me feel satisfied with the independent ending of New Vegas
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
I have been reading this since the very beginning, the very first bit of fan fiction I've ever read and yet it saddens me that it seems to have stopped right of the fourth and final dlc starts. I'm sure you get this a lot but please finish it.
Xander 576 chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
it's a good story but the chapters could stand to be longer and there a few grammer errors that can keep you from getting into the story