Reviews for Like Minded
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't stop laughing! XD
Lilla chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
That was amazing, I couldn't stop grinning!
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh wow, this was so good! I could totally picture each of the characters reacting like that, I was snickering the whole way!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I don't even have words to express how much I love this story. It's clever, hilarious , well-written, accurate in characterization and has a really engaging narrative style that I adored.

This is just AWESOME.

And somewhat terrifying. When Reborn and Hiruma revealed that they know each other's identities I seriously got a bit frightened. Those two are SCARY.
Ata13th chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is the best fic, period.
It's so hard to find any great crossovers for eyeshield 21, but this really nailed all he characterizations!
versatility chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
...
BRILLIANT.
I actually thought that Sena and Tsuna acts almost the same, but I've never really noticed Hiruma and Reborn's similarity.
Just brilliant.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hiruma and Reborn? *shudder* A definite match made in Hell.

Hibari-san! Of course Reborn would find a way to manipulate the bloodthirsty prefect. Mentioning either a danger to Nanimori or a good fight would make the carnivore very liable to agree.

I love how Tsu-kun narrates the whole thing. Definitely precious seeing as he is often the unfortunate only sane man.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Best crossover ever, that's all I'm saying.
VEE chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This story is just awesome. You should continue this!
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this anime pairing! I really wish there were more crossovers like this!
AekoAeviAthan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh wow! Exactly how I picture them meeting up!

Love it!
mer chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is a great beginning. I would love to see more
Yoime chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Woah. They are alike, arent they? Tho I thought you'd pair up Monta with Ryohei, you know, they both use MAX phrases TO THE EXTREME! Or something of the sort. I love the few fics in which you have these two verses, cuz, god they are so compatible! Thanks for the crack 3 Have I mentioned yet I love your sarcastic-ironic way of narrating? If I havent, well, what do you know, I do. xD
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I still can't stop laughing. Anything with Hiruma and Reborn is bound to end up with everyone almost dead. They'd make such an epic team together. A friendship made in hell, those two. And Sena and Tsuna will just keep on having to endure it.

I feel sorry for each of the respective side's teams. And I just can't help but to smile at Hibari beating up the vandals of Namimori property. Characterization in this fic was perfect. The whole fic was win, and really, I just love it. Thanks for making an awesome crossover.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/4/2011