Reviews for Perfect Love Story
SRKfangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was so sweet! You did that perfectly!
k3G, right? If I messed that up, idk what I would do. You're a really good writer, though next time, if I were you, I would break it up into chapters... Just a though
thisisforme7231 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL K3G WHITE STYLE!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ahh! Can not stop laughing. This is a prefect (bad) Indian movie. It reminds me of Break ki Baad or something along that line, with Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone. Awful movie. Ahh! This was hilarious. Great job writing this parody!
bloodyvampire2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I cannot believe u made a K3G fanfic...It was really well written; I mean to convert the India cultural part into hollywood stuf...
It was funny; especially since I've seen the Indian one...though I personally do prefer the Shahrukh Khan version...this was quite an interesting read!
I like it!
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So I think I know this movie kabhie kushi kabhie guum right? I love that movie it always make me cry!
InsaneOrange chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG!

I hadn't read it earlier, but today I did and it's sooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooool!

I mean, Leila and Nate are just how I picturize Lily and James, you know?

And it was sooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and even though a few details were missing (the breaking of vase while the song 'shava shava' was going on is perhaps my fav scene in the movie) and a few details added (BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!), it was soooooooo totally awesome!
T.K.Riddle XD chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum! ] i love that film!

This is really good, i love the way you put a western twist to the very eastern film.. xx
Trinideanfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
K3G is one of my favorite movies of all time (SRK and Kajol are the best onscreen couple of all time). I think you did a great job of westernizing the movie in a succinct way. Excellent job, ever thought of doing the same with other great Bollywood treasures?
Slytherin Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Sorry I didn't give a signed review, can't be bothered to sign in, lol_

Great Story!

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie gham, the best movie of all time!
vampgoddesss chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Holy shit! I havn't seen this movie in soo long! Oh good stuff! Great adaptation. I noticed the changes comparing it to the movie, but your version worked well! Can't wait for your next story!