Reviews for Best Intentions
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I am entranced with this fae like twist, and very much appreciate the foot notes
qwertzuiop4 chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
I read this story years ago, but obviously forgot to review. This was a brilliant idea, flawlwssly mixing "real" (folk-)tales of people being taken to another world with both "Alice"-stories and the film - and in my opinion it turned out to be the best story in the whole fandom.
wonderland212 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
I absolutely love this.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
This is the 2nd time in two days that I have read this story, and I must confess, I am envious of your eloquent vocabulary and broad knowledge of period terms. I could actually imagine this fic as a Novel. Your writing and grammar are superb and your skill is a gift. This story deserves far more reviews; in a positive light of course. Continue to write, so many lucky enough to stumble onto your collection will be graced with your stories. Perhaps we may even, if not already, see your work on shelves. ;).
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
This is a great story and deserves a lot more love!
JB Tarrant chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Just finished reading all the chappters and OMG this was really really good! I read this story a few years before I had an account and loved it! Being able to read this again was worth me spending the past few months trying to find it again considering last time I had forgotten this story's title :D When are you updating again?! I must know what happens next! You did an excellent job on this! Keep it up! :D
CurationLethe chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
I can't believe this story ended. I'm reeling that about that fact, just to let you know. This was a work of art, in the highest standard. It had everything that a perfect story needs, (although I was in such desperation to finish it, I skipped over a lot of Helens parts in the story, but that didn't interest me that much anyway :))
You've done a fantastic job of taking these characters, gently leading them down the direction the story took and helping them develop in a believable way. I loved this and desperately urge you to proceed with a sequel. A sequel would be fabulous! (You could use the biscuit baking in this story to incorporate a quirky catch phrase to indicate an addition to Underland.. Something along the lines of.. "It seemed Alice had finally perfected biscuit making... Only this one was topped with a few wisp of ginger..." If you can catch the drift :)

Again, this was magnificent! Great work!
Victoriancuddler chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I have yet to see a single mistake on this entire piece of story. Most of my headcanons are here and in another fiction called "The Yearning" by wonderwoundedhearers. You should read it, it is a good one (the first one I ever read of this fandom and specific shipper Halice); I have began forming the sketches of a fanfiction myself about Hatter/Alice but I'm afraid my English is not too 'formal' - for lack of a better term - for a fiction of them. Also the thing I am most scared is to characterize them off their wonderful personalities.
I am currently re-watching the movie, re-reading the books (although the story between them is tad bit different) and reading a lot of the fanfiction displayed to this site so I can learn better how to fully express themselves and to gain some more vocabulary.

I'll definitely favorite this story and you as author.
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Oh god! I was curious, so I did the math. If 15 minutes in Aboveland is 3 days in Underland, then 3 months in Aboveland is 72.0000002 YEARS in Underland! Holy crap!
Sesshomaru's Babydoll chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
This was an entertaining and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing :)

S.B.
buddhistbabe chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
I really really enjoyed this piece of writing. I liked your details and explanations on choices. Bravo. Possibly the best, long, AiW story on this site.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Okay, I am absolutely in love with this story! You did a fantastic job, with only a few typos and grammar mistakes here and there, and everyone's personalities were spot on! I'm definitely interested in reading more of your stories!3
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Wonderful
Peregrinate chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I freakin' love how you did Mirana.

"That should do it," Mirana said, cheerfully. "Good show, Sir Hamish! I wasn't sure if you were going to be a sport about this or not!"

and with her giving him cake! :D
Peregrinate chapter 11 . 8/27/2011