Reviews for Harry Potter and The Forest of Dean
flashbak35a chapter 19 . 9h
i guess the last chapter is in limbo?
midnightscar17 chapter 19 . 3/24
Update wheres the final chapter
123irish chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
after all your bitching and bellyaching about people complaining about your work, you go and give them the ammunition by not posting the final chapter after a year and a half. The story was decent over all, but with out a final it is not favorite worthy. Oh well maybe next time.
jupimako chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Why? Why haven't you posted the last chapter? I really want to know what happens next!
GoldenKeeper2567 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Please update soon! I need to see what happens next!

Yours truly,
Little Dragon/GoldenKeeper
plums chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Interesting end. Looking forward to the Ginny fallout.
Jazziet chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Hola :). Sorry about the one review at the end but I'm really bad about reviewing chapter by chapter. I really enjoyed your story and as for the typos I completely understand, stopping trying to make sure you're spelling everything correctly when writing is a great hindrance and creative killer and trying to find someone trustworthy to beta can be difficult as well. Even still, the story was amazing and I really loved the idea of Harry saying f-u to the wizarding world. I think he actually deserves to do that, at least once. I hope you update soon because I really want to see them torture Ginny (I'm sadistic I know and I really HATE the character).

Oh, and I just read your page and have to say we nearly have the same brain on the HP series. The only thing I didn't agree with was Hermione/Draco, lol, I love them. Other than that, it was almost eerie, I felt like I was reading my own thoughts on someone else's page.
Margarine11 chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Where are you?! Were waiting for the last chapter!
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
That was fun. Ron is screwed.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was pretty good.
thenameisbondbutshane chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I hope you update it soon. Very well written
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Just read the whole fic so far - EPIC
Batman Fanatic chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
This is a really good story, hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
the story was preety awsome
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013