Reviews for Consequences
Lexicer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
D: D: D: Oh god, Wynne. I swear, I'm gonna think of this every time I play the game and wish I could give her a big hug...and wish that I could do unpleasant things to Greagoir.
mille libri chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Really heart-breaking! You caught the breaking point where Wynne changes perfectly, explaining with devastating impact why a person who clearly was once so free and fun-loving has become so buttoned-down and preachy.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well done, I also would like to see Greagoir's POV as well. Tear jerker.. sniff sniff.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Brilliant.
QueenHel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I second the demand for a Gregior point of view!
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
How sad...

Wonderfully written. I love it.
Piceron chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, just wow. Powerful stuff here, especially the last sentence. I felt a thump in my heart when she told Greagoir she didn't have anything left he could take and then her realization that she did. Lovely, lovely job.
LibraMoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It was wonderfully eloquent and I have to say it was a very moving piece. You can really imagine the anguish wynne was put through and the true regret at what she lost when she didn't name her son.

Well done, and thank you for an awesome story.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I broke ffnet reading silence to read this piece and omg. Cris, seriously? This is so beautifully painful and exquisite. I feel you perfectly captured what that particular moment might feel like to a woman losing her child like that.

I love it.
hawkfall chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Truly wonderful. Simple, yet sophisticated. Although I was, of course, desperate to know what Greagoir felt - because that is Wynne's desperation - I was also very glad not to know. It was great the way you held the focus on Wynne. To have had Greagoir's POV would have just lost all the tension in her story. And it _is_ her story. The appearance of Greagoir at the end created a beautiful shape to the piece. To offer a bit of constructive criticism: what more can the piece say? What is it you are saying about what it is to love/birth/suffer? What is it about Wynne and/or Greagoir that we learn by reading this? I want to know more about _your_ version of Wynne and Greagoir. [With apologies for teacher tone of voice!].

And, most importantly, thank you for sharing...
celtic-twinkie chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh :( It's so sad, but so very well written.

Gregoir you douche!
Jakia chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Woman, you shouldn't be allowed to write angst. You do it too well.

That said, oh God my otp. They are broken and miserable and alksjdf;ajdsf;ajsd. I demand a sequel from Greagoir's point of view.

Actually, one of the major strengths of this fic is how their biggest problem is lack of communication. If they would just *talk* to one another they might actually be *happy*

It was lovely, Cris, and I can't wait to read more from you.

/brb sobbing forever now.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Poor Wynne... and Greagoir? Wow. Very poignantly written.
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh man. This was like Judes-level heartbreaking. Ouch.

I liked the little shout-out to Sweeny, though.