Reviews for Of Love and Shadows
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Is it weird to say this is cute will if so I'm just one big weirdo cuz this was friggin cute!
SalazarsQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Holy shizz I don't care if it was posses by a horcrux that was hawt and oh so romantic. Kudos!
AlonebutnotLonel chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I find this to be adorable, I don't know why. I'm sick twisted and seven kinds of wrong, but this is fucking adorable.
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
0/0 I... am somewhat freaked out that I adore this, and yet... not. Just... wow. / /
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my...how did I overlook this one? And after I read your wonderful Harry/Arthur? This was perfect; nobody can resist Harry, not even Alastor. And Harry is so heartbreakingly innocent, just wanting to be loved...beautiful and broken.

Incredible!
Marvolo.R chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
how cute ! i like it :)
KLS-Blueskies chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
aah u should so write another on like this but with loads of chapters i would so read it ;D
kawi axnav chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
thats was...oddly good...am i going togo to hell for liking this?
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is an intriguing pairing.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was... Weird
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
For time I read a story that had Alstor and Harry together, I like it
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
awww :D hey um i was wondering what your normal pen name is, so i can read more of your stories...
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is an excellent pairing and you did it justice. Thank you!
ShowGirl92 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
omg, omg, OMG! First, that Arthur/Harry fic, and now THIS! You know, I think I love you xD This is SO fantastic! I have no words to explain how much I liked this story! Please, keep writing more of rareslash, because your imagination and the way you write are absolutely WONDERFUL!
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow, That was suprisingly good, I wonder why I didnt think to look for this paring before! I wish there where more out there!