Reviews for I Hate You
Cresenta chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Just answering the reviewer below! Putting this up here in case someone else is wondering the same thing. :)

The thing is Sam and Scam don't really hate each other. It's kinda how the show hints that despite Sam being over Scam, she still has a thing for him (crushing on 14 men who look like him is not being over someone lol) and how Scam seems to always be watching Sam, and giving her special treatment compared to the others despite being her enemy.

With the last line, the look of disgust could be seen in a few ways. Some are obvious BUT a hidden/deeper one is the look of disgust they share is directed less towards each other and MORE towards themsleves for initiating the kiss because they could not resist it and while they claim it's because they wanted to humiliate each other, deep inside themseleves they know it was because of long hidden and very deep feelings instead.

Hope that makes sense! :D

- Lark
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I liked the whole thing, but no offense or anything, but if they hate each other, why are kissing each other? Is it just a Sam and Scam thing? I'm kinda confused(but can understand it). :)
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow, they must REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE each other. O_O"
Well, I believe you did a very good job on this. :) Oo"
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love this one!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Another poetic one, huh? :D I like these!
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
(cheering) That was great. Kinda poetic, which made it even more good. I hope you'll start writing your upcoming stories, because they all look interesting.
Denvana chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...:D

That is very well written. I loved it.

The emotion was protrayed perfectly. Amazing work.

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I really liked this...a little early Spike/Buffy - but that's a good thing! I love Spike and Buffy so I assure you it's not an insult. :D
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hehe, i bet Sam is going "OMG did that seriously just happen?"

And Scam thinking the same thing.

Hmmm that was really poetic :) i liked it, it really shows the relationship of sam and scam when they are fighting, and how with one moment, BAM they are going at it!

Brilliance at it's best :)

Red
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic, good job!
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Amazing and raw!

-ASRC
Little Big Wonders chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I hope this motivates you to continue :D

GOOD FIC!

and this...

DONT DELETE IT!

Scamalicious xD

Scam is so bad in here, I felt bad for the captain guy but I wanna know what he wants with Sammie lol. yeah school sucks hopefully you never end up as busy as me :3 dun dun DUN!

I like how the place is pirate styl, makes the whole plot seem better. Continue this :)

~LBW
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Totally love it! It was very twisted and paradoxical but completely and utterly Sam/Scam and it works- strangely enough!

And I lurve what you did with the structure. You're right it is quite poetic but it's actually really nice. :D
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Only three words can say on what I thought of this.

"Awesome & Love it"
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
wow, twisted much? Niiiiiiiiice!