Reviews for Death of a Butterfly
The Lady Ayla chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
I must say, this is definitely the best of the seven Paprika fanfics on this site. I'm so sad there are so few...It seems as though not many people have watched this movie :(

Anyways, I really enjoyed this. It was relatively short yet managed capture Osanai's character perfectly :D

Great job!
The Lady Ayla chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Yeah, your hand moving under her skin DID look totally disgusting... -_-
The Lady Ayla chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
The Chairman is quite literally the Chair Man ;D
The Lady Ayla chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
It was this part that made me guess Osanai was the culprit behind the dreams...I was right, or at least partially right :)
The Lady Ayla chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
"Relationship between Himuro and me"? Did they or something? o.O
The Lady Ayla chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I was sooo weirded by this part in the movie. One second she was jumping the fence and the next...
The Lady Ayla chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Haha, Osanai thinks Atsuko is intrigued by him XD
The Lady Ayla chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Wow, this is really well written! I was always interested in finding out what happened in Osanai's POV...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Very good. Easily the best(of the 7). Is seams that Osanai can't quite grasp the duality of Chiba/Paprika, like Torataro and Konakawa. Unlike Torataro and Konakawa, however, Osanai is more obsessed with the outer part of the whole that is Chiba.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Good job. I haven't seen the film in a while, but this story brought back quite a bit to mind. I like the fact that you wrote it from Osanai's point of view; the thoughts you put in his head were very in-character of him.