Reviews for Death of a Butterfly
Hylla chapter 8 . 3/14
I must say, this is definitely the best of the seven Paprika fanfics on this site. I'm so sad there are so few...It seems as though not many people have watched this movie :(

Anyways, I really enjoyed this. It was relatively short yet managed capture Osanai's character perfectly :D

Great job!
Hylla chapter 7 . 3/14
Yeah, your hand moving under her skin DID look totally disgusting... -_-
Hylla chapter 6 . 3/14
The Chairman is quite literally the Chair Man ;D
Hylla chapter 5 . 3/14
It was this part that made me guess Osanai was the culprit behind the dreams...I was right, or at least partially right :)
Hylla chapter 4 . 3/14
"Relationship between Himuro and me"? Did they or something? o.O
Hylla chapter 3 . 3/14
I was sooo weirded by this part in the movie. One second she was jumping the fence and the next...
Hylla chapter 2 . 3/14
Haha, Osanai thinks Atsuko is intrigued by him XD
Hylla chapter 1 . 3/14
Wow, this is really well written! I was always interested in finding out what happened in Osanai's POV...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Very good. Easily the best(of the 7). Is seams that Osanai can't quite grasp the duality of Chiba/Paprika, like Torataro and Konakawa. Unlike Torataro and Konakawa, however, Osanai is more obsessed with the outer part of the whole that is Chiba.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Good job. I haven't seen the film in a while, but this story brought back quite a bit to mind. I like the fact that you wrote it from Osanai's point of view; the thoughts you put in his head were very in-character of him.