Reviews for Stupid Devil Dog
dantezess chapter 18 . 10/9
This fic has taken a strange and fucked up turn that I'm honestly not comfortable with so I'm gonna stop here.
Brabbit Lohan chapter 6 . 9/30
Thought we would have a badass MC. Turns out its a pussy who won't kill some1 who was trying to kill him, and even told him that he was gonna get friends to kill him... lame... but we know it will work out . lame
Brabbit Lohan chapter 3 . 9/30
So far pretty good. But is levitation the ultimate of ultimate spells against non-nobles? Like really? Just levitate and the fight is done. meh what kind of gandalfr is supposed to be powerfull if he gets beat by a single weak spell and shit mage can do.
Brabbit Lohan chapter 2 . 9/30
Not a fan of masochist MC. Yes should have pulled it sooner
Orion Black1 chapter 7 . 6/18
Bagget00 chapter 27 . 3/18
please keep writing this story. I very much enjoy it
Bluzerker chapter 27 . 2/14
Fuck! I’m caught up! Glad I gave this slide, this story isn’t that bad. Hope it returns.
Ssapling chapter 22 . 2/11
Oh. This can't end well. Knowing Saito he wouldn't deny it and would get himself in trouble.
Ssapling chapter 21 . 2/11
"Hey yeah, I understand that you have a home and family that you love and all, but what if you just set them all aside for me?"

Seems logical.
Ssapling chapter 14 . 2/10
I can at least say I know what MRE's are.
Ssapling chapter 9 . 2/10
"Like Fungus" That line cracked me up xD
Ssapling chapter 6 . 2/10
"dO yOu WaNt To Go OuT sOmEtImE?"
Bluzerker chapter 4 . 2/7
What a fucking cop out. I really wanted him to leave and change the story cannon. Wtf? God the writing and grammar feels weird. Especially Saito’s mood swings. I’m going to read this a bit more, but I’m not so confident in wanting to read this anymore.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 27 . 10/10/2018
"LET'S DO THIS!" Saito heard behind him."

Leeeerrroooooooyyy Jeeeeenkiiiiins!

Dang it Matilda, you jerk. I love it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 25 . 10/10/2018
I imagine that he introduces that really silly big wheel bicycle first, just so he can laugh at the nobles riding it while he speeds by on a real bike.