Reviews for Stupid Devil Dog
Blades of Fury chapter 26 . 10/8
Saito's an asshole but he feels more human. I don't like him but I understand him. Saito's not likable but this story sure is. BTW love the ship teasings.
Remove shitfic chapter 26 . 9/10
Jesus, this deserves the scathing reviews on Tv Tropes. Your Saito is the most unlikable douche canoe this side of planet earth! The whole speech against Louise just comes off as hypocritical with how this asshat acts! He's so fucking smug and the narrative does nothing but suck his dick even when Louise should be chopping it off! Seriously, women would NOT find this attractive, they would be repulsed and try to put as much distance between him and the twitchy high and mighty fuck as they possibly could. And he's not even that bright...

In short, this fic sucks, Saito is unlikable, and frankly it deserves the deepest fires of hell... or a spot on Library of the Damned.
dandraft15 chapter 2 . 8/12
so...this protag just comes off as a dick that's a drama queen. Passive cannon Saito had more redeeming qualities and more reason to accept being summoned away from all of his less considerable aspirations.
cotinua este fanfic. es genial
canyoulikenot4ever1 chapter 14 . 6/5
i love it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 5/27
He's tying up loose ends! Stop Wardes!
MasterBrattan chapter 14 . 5/15
Richard Rahl I know of from the Sword of Truth series, Aldus on the other hand...
Refraction of Light chapter 13 . 5/12
For a gun nut you sure do love saying clips instead of mags. Personally don't like the m16 cause of the humidity in my country but I can see why it's a good choice here.
FractiousDay chapter 18 . 4/20
I don't get this. I'm 3/4s of the way through the story and the first line of the summary is that he won't let people walk over him. So he runs away, fine, but then he comes back and still lets people walk all over him. The characterisation is way off.
Mr.Destructo chapter 14 . 4/19
pretty sure 30 year old military issue toiletpaper would be the shittest thing ever to wipe yourself with prob fall apart
Mr.Destructo chapter 11 . 4/19
i choose E) the author cause you keep making all these people try to kill him by writing it down you cause all this shit that happens to him he has to be pretty pissed by now
Will Guthrie chapter 26 . 4/12
so is Saito going to get his first kill on the way or at Albion. will he use his new toys like the m16 and LAAW. and didn't he get some grenades off that dead soldier. looking forward to your next chapter and what Saito does to Wards. like if your going to have a sword and magic fight or your going to have saito pull an indiana jones move and just shoot the idiot.
hga chapter 26 . 4/9
Well, isn't that suspicious... But why would someone Wardes needs to shut up try to kill Louise, who he views as an asset?

Anyway, this is an interesting romp. Aside from what the pretty consistent characterizations, most especially including this AU Saito, allow us to discern, and the stations of canon you're mostly going through, it's very unpredictable, which makes it a lot more interesting than most fanfics.

Please keep up the good work when you get some time to spare.
hga chapter 23 . 4/9
Outer Louise: "Did you have to throw us to the ground so roughly?"

Inner Henrietta, at least sometime in the future: "You can throw me roughly to the ground any time you want, Saito-sama..."
hga chapter 21 . 4/9
For a Phantom II jet, I'm pretty sure you're going to want kerosine, or for higher yields with more danger, 50/50 kerosine and gasoline. For an external combustion engine like a turbine, I'm almost positive octane rating is irrelevant, basically they can in theory consume just about anything, as the M1 tank's turbine is reputed to be able to do in a pinch.