Reviews for Stupid Devil Dog
louiseisabitch chapter 3 . 5/11
louise is not beautiful, never in the entire story. cute maybe but not beautiful. she is a loli after all..
louiseisabitch chapter 2 . 5/11
taking out his weapon after been pummeled (tested his enhancement not 24 hours before) and not thinking to use his advantage earlier? idiotic..
SketchPlan chapter 8 . 4/12
I tell u my opinion well first off... we readers and writers got diffirent taste and likes of a story but sorry man if this offends you just keep it up...
I hate that this story does not go to the story i though it was just a small adjustment but running away i read the whole story until this point. but i was disappointed that its an au story got your own plot wew.
I just want to read an slightly au story but still follows the anime/manga which prefered by the author and saito got int and weapons as a start. Thats all not flame just opinion
Valtiel chapter 26 . 3/27
"Hopefully te next one won't take long" it has been 2 years, I think it has been long enough.

Sad that it never ended, when I finished the Anime a couple of years ago it left a sour taste in my mouth, thanks to Saito's character in most cases, but your story was really something better, I really enjoyed it, I sincerely hope you're not dead, if you won't finish this I understand, I just hope you're ok. Thanks for the story, it is really annoying that a lot of fics in here never take the risk and choose to take a step away from canon.
carwash36 chapter 26 . 3/9
Awesome
Mac-The-Editor chapter 10 . 2/17
Another thing that you may want to check over is your story's near constant tense shifts. Sometimes it's i present tense, ie "he runs past Gerald" and then swaps over to past tense, ie "Gerald cursed under his breath."

Ma-The-Editor
Mac-The-Editor chapter 7 . 2/17
Your writing isn't all that bad, but your spelling is definitely lacking, to be overly blunt.

Back during the fight with Guiche, you'd used "strait" (which is an archaic way of saying cramped, and more commonly a narrow channel of water between two bodies of water, such as the Bering Strait) instead of "straight" (which is the word you were looking for).

You've done this with a few other words, and your grammar is sometimes lacking (there have been at least two questions left unmarked, and a few other minor errors), but otherwise this story is great.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 4 . 2/17
I enjoyed this chapter, but I do have a question about the Runes.

It is canon that they block out Saito's memories regarding his friends and family, but his actually do NOT have any sort of mind-altering effects besides that. Which is, of course, why he COULD run away. Him feeling guilty and the like about Louise are part of his own conscience, and not forced upon him.

The reason why is a bit of a spoiler, so read no further if you don't know already.

(After all, the original Gandlfr killed Brimir, and they wouldn't have been able to do that if they were a slave. A Void Mage must earn the respect of their Familiar, as they are more akin to partners and equals than master and pet.)
Blades of Fury chapter 26 . 10/8/2016
Saito's an asshole but he feels more human. I don't like him but I understand him. Saito's not likable but this story sure is. BTW love the ship teasings.
Remove shitfic chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Jesus, this deserves the scathing reviews on Tv Tropes. Your Saito is the most unlikable douche canoe this side of planet earth! The whole speech against Louise just comes off as hypocritical with how this asshat acts! He's so fucking smug and the narrative does nothing but suck his dick even when Louise should be chopping it off! Seriously, women would NOT find this attractive, they would be repulsed and try to put as much distance between him and the twitchy high and mighty fuck as they possibly could. And he's not even that bright...

In short, this fic sucks, Saito is unlikable, and frankly it deserves the deepest fires of hell... or a spot on Library of the Damned.
dandraft15 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
so...this protag just comes off as a dick that's a drama queen. Passive cannon Saito had more redeeming qualities and more reason to accept being summoned away from all of his less considerable aspirations.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
cotinua este fanfic. es genial
canyoulikenot4ever1 chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
i love it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 5/27/2016
He's tying up loose ends! Stop Wardes!
MasterBrattan chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Richard Rahl I know of from the Sword of Truth series, Aldus on the other hand...