Reviews for Fated Carelessness
the.heart.crest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
aaaw... and now, after reading it I'm really willing to help you!

this is just so beautiful... really... i somehow like it, when love is stronger than 'moral' confinements.
if one could say so...

anyway... don't you think they are a bit too careless? i mean... in that time it was deadly to be found out being gay.
it's a hard situation, and i think you should somehow take it more into the story. but since there hasn't been anything too intense I guess it's fine.

also... if i were there, i'd probably slap christoph for every word he lets slip... i hope this won't be a problem...
oh well.

keep going, i'm awaiting the next chapters!
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
beforeall, even before reading the acutal story, let me have a look at your translation. I'm native german speaker, and i'd love to help you.
i think...

so...
feel free to contact me!
Nutty chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Oh my God you are just cruel! How can you leave such a piece unfinished? I love everything about this fic, it manages to bring a dorky smile to my face. I believe the development pace of their relationship is believable and the characterizations flawless. Seriously, I don't care when, but for the peace of my soul you must finish this.
Vintage Lover Who chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Such humorous chapter! I couldn't help but laughing at that last line ;)
You're a bit of a sadist, aren't cha? :b you've been torturing me the whole fic! I thought they would kiss at Albrecht's house but no! And then when they were in the woods, but didn't happen either! These two need more kisses! :D
I know it's been long since you last updated but it would be nice if you continued this. Cheers!
HEY chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Hey everybody i know how hard to find Napola fics so here some fics that i think people are not see:
s/8121842/1/Albrecht-s-Night (Albrecht's Night)
s/6343965/1/Bittersweet (Bittersweet)
s/9186794/1/Blossoms-in-Winter *new fic* (Blossoms in Winter)
HEY chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Love this Albrecht is adorable
HEY chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
s/8121842/1/Albrecht-s-Night (Albrecht's Night)
s/6343965/1/Bittersweet (Bittersweet)
s/8118663/1/Warm-Hands-Warm-Heart (Warm Hands Warm Heart)
s/9186794/1/Blossoms-in-Winter *new fic* (Blossoms in Winter)
s/8554921/1/NaPoLa-Friedrich-und-sein-Albrecht *new fic* (NaPoLa Friedrich und stein Albrect)
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Words cannot describe how amazing, humorous, full of emotion, adorable, and fantastic this story is. Honestly, it is difficult to write this review and put all of my thoughts into it. I just love the story you've created; every part of it. Friedrich and Albrecht are just too adorable together; I can't even handle it! Haha. And oh my gosh, your protrayal of Christoph was great! I could totally see him as the nosy, irritating friend who tries to be helpful. Every time I read a part with him in it, I laughed out loud.

Anyway, I know it's been a while since you've worked on this, but you must finish it! This story is just amazing and I would really love to see how you end it. Ah, the feels! Friedrich and Albrecht forever 3
Maria chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I really liked this story, is very well writen. ;) I hope you continue it.
Katja chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I don't know if you'll read this review since it's been a time since you last updated, but I just wanted to tell you I'm glad I found this jewel in the scarce Napola fanfiction department. Anyway, the point is that you have a faithful reader here and I would be so glad to see that this story was continued.
AHOMINE'S DIM DICK chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Since you asked for a feedback after chapter 3 I gladly do it.
I can say impenitently that this is one of the best stories I read so far.
The scene between Albrecht and Friedrich at Albrecht's room was just perfect, my heart couldn't stop beating like crazy, Ive cursed the mother for disturbing this magnificent moment.
I'm really curious what happens next. But I guess nothing god... since the father appears.

Well, please excuse me now I have a date with the other 4 chapters.
AHOMINE'S DIM DICK chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Ive just read the first chapter and Im already in love with your fanfic.
Its so well written .
This absolutely comes to my favorites .
CupCakeAddicted chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Oh bitte, bitte, bitte... Please write more! You said you wanted to know What we/I think and this is definitely one of the best fanfictions I have read. Please don't stop at this! I. Want. More. You should write about how they long for the others touch and have problems to sleep and mooore! You said you had more written but not posted... Please post everything :D Lots of love from kitty3
anon545884374853 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
This story is so good! (I'm totally in love with your writing) I wish you could write more ; - ; and the characters are amazingly portrayed. I totally love this story!
zero434 chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
hmmmm ur christoph is so awesome! hehehe such a feisty albrecht

update soon :D