Reviews for Love Works in Mysterious Ways
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Cant wait till next chapter.
Tamasyn Summer chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I love this story! please update soon :D
Anti-Carly chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Oh I feel such suspicion tingling! I enjoyed this, I'm eager to see Jack and Neva's relationship that hopefully bloom into something that is true and real! Continue please!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
great chapter. plse update
IPut a-SpellOnYou15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Update. LIKE NOW. WHEN YOU READ THIS, YOU WILL GET ALL OF THE INSPIRATION
IN THE WORLD TO TRANSFER INTO YOUR BRAIN. YES? YES. GOOD. IM GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER.
IPut a-SpellOnYou15 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
PLease update?! I enjoy this story immensely.:)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
.THEY KISSED AND MANY HAPPY FEELINGSz
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Please update as soon as you can. This story is wonderful. Keep writing
Avalanet chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Update! :)
Lunaconspiracy365 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon!
movielover01 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Please continue/ I would really like to see more of this story. :)
MissACFloyd chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Please I beg of you, update! For me, for all of us! I'm really loving this! Please? :}
Savysnape7 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Okay I realize that you haven't updated this story in a LONG TIME but I really really LOVE jackfrost and I want to read more so if you have anytime to come back and write another chapter for this I would absolutely LOVE YOU!
Savysnape7
Alessa chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
That is one hell of an amazing story! :) I would really love to see it continued.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Oooh this is getting good! So Jack wants Neva as his Mrs. Clause? What was his evil smile for? What will happen after Scott turns things back? I hope that Jack doesn't loose his powers...and especially the freezed hair! :)

What are his feelings for her? Is it just lust right now and it will grow to love or does he already have some sort of romantic feelings if not already love for her? I was also wondering about the pictures on your profile of the wings, fangs, etc? Will that end up being Neva or something?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »