Reviews for Bought And Paid For
Kat chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
This is very good! Please update?
Mistress Anko chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I really wish you'd get to the next chapter on this!
the reader chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
An amazing AU you have going on here! I hope Kirk gets you back to finishing this story soon! Wonderful job and I wish you all the best in your future works!
Tishbing chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
It seems like there should be another chapter. Loved it by the way
drummerdelight89 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Omg I love finish this
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Oh goodness, I've been reading through a mirror darkly (I'm in the forties chapter wise) and now this... Guuhhhhh I love them both literally I could kiss you and hug you to death with how amazing these stories are. I don't see any spelling errors or grammar mistakes and both stories have good plot and are fantastic stories. I love both McCoy and Jim and every character with how you've changed them and still completely fit their characters. And the fact that Jim still has a gentle side as do all of them makes me love you more. And sorry for not reviewing on Through A Mirror Darkly yet I am planning to do that as soon as I read the last chapter. I hope to see more of these stories soon :)

Nerdy
terrillian chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
is this story complete?
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Lovely chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next
SuperSticky chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Love the stories you write. I know I don't tell you enough. Can't wait for more.
BlueNynaeve chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Enjoyed? Yes! I can't really tell if these two are OOC or it is just me not understanding their motivations. Regardless - keep going please.
abovetheodds chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
You have done a great job on this story. Just found u on here. I'm about to start reading through the mirror darkly... can't wait to read it and see a new update for this one
rubydesires chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
It's okay, Bones! Kirk will take care of you. Lol awesome chapter, as always!
MJ chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Thanks for updating. I love all of your stories.
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I wonder if Kirk will try to get Joanna for McCoy. Hope to see more soon!
frznlights chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
whoa coool - wonder how the whole saving the earth thing will go down now...

Thanks for some great chapters and good luck with the next
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »