Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Tina chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Guh! There needs to be a second chapter!
qwef chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
loool! that was a fun read! burt's all worried and finn's all naive and stuff. nice job!
starbright37 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
why'd you have to end it there? I wanna know if Burt's right or not.

I like how you wrote this, its very good. now every time I watch glee I will never see Mr. Shue the same again.
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
burt is probabaly right
TVTime chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, that was a new perspective on the characters. Great job. Very ambiguous and utterly enthralling.
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Burt is right to be creeped out. Mr. Schue is way too touchy feely and it's definitely creepy in this story.

Anyway. Wish I knew if anything further happened, but I guess the point of it is that you wanted for it to end that way...

Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
meep. Sketchy!Schue is sketchy. I mean, first episode, we have Will walking in on Finn in the freaking showers. It can only go downhill from there. _;; Still, I liked this. Badass!Burt is an awesome sight to see and I like that Finn now falls under his blanket of protection. God knows that boy needs a father figure. Someone to look up to, who is significantly less creepy than Pedo!Will. XP Well done.
notsotragic chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I'm glad someone touched on (erm) Pedo!Will. That guy touches students way too much to not be up to something. _

All kidding aside . . . I really like how the contact could go either way. It could be an overly helpful, touch-y teacher assisting a student. Or it could be something more sinister.

I also really like how Burt's POV colors the interactions and it still leaves enough room, I guess, for doubt? Maybe that's just how I was reading it. But anyway, I liked this. I love protective Burt.
Blaine's Tummy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really wish you would continue this... This is like the shiz. XD I looooove it!

Love ya,

dhanadee chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i love it! i hope you can continue, i love how burt is so over protective! lolz