Reviews for The Fire Nation Chronicles
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
this was so adorable! eep! :3
soundofthebluerain chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow. That was just, really good. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awww. Why do you hate naming the next generation? I have fun with those fics. P But I don't feel like writing many for ATLA because they're still kids themselves. Lol. There is just SO much to do with Zutara...rawrz. But it was definitely good. 33 :)
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ha! I loved it! Funny, romantic, and a bit sad but great! I can't believe I didn't read it eairlier. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story! Very sweet.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Cute!
Anaria.the.Randomer chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
How can you say this is bad? I LOVE it! The zutara closet moment was hilarious and 'steam baby' was so adorable! I loved all of it - don't be so down on yourself! If you're ever tempted to write more next gen fics you have a fan cheering you on ;D ZUTARA FTW! :D
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
cute! i liked it. :)
susan amy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
lameness? are you insane? i loved 're too hursh on yourself if you ask me. i was laughing half the time.
King Sirahk chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Don't know I didn't write a review, but I love this so. I didn't want it to end. It was sweet, funny, and a little sexy too. One of your best I think.

I don't mind that you didn't name the children, it gives more freedom to the reader to think of a name if they don't already have one in mind. :)

I have a question, you think you can/will ever write a Toph/Aang? Your interaction with them was wonderful, I could see it playing in my head. It was so Toph with her remarks, and Aang's worrying. It's just a question though. I think you could do it, but its up to you of course.

Great fic, can't wait until the next one.

-The King.
InItToWinIT chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Aww, it was so adorable. I have to say, my favorite was the cupboard scene - nicely done. If I came up with a cool oneshot idea, would you write it?
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
aww that was a great fic! and i kno what u mean bout kids and fanfics...its so hard to come up with a name and then there are usually other stories that have names for kids that are different and that just makes everything more difficult! especially when there is...say you read a vampire academy fic with a lil boy named jaden in it and then you read a star wars fic with a lil boy named jaden in it, you mix up the two and get ur brain twisted in knots! or at least i do lol! cant wait for more Zutara! BYE!