Reviews for Live Fast, Die Young
Chrysanthemum Daisychain chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I have enjoyed this tale so much. It's beautiful and intricate and subtle and an absolute delight to read. Your characterisation of Scabior and his fall from grace was so elegantly done. Thank you for it.
30kchekov chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Wow. Just wow. I love it. Every bit of it! I can't- I don't know how to put my amazement into words. Brilliant work.
BittersweetWhispers1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
So sad, so sweet... I loved this ending. At first it kind of bugged me that we *still* don't know how she died, but now I think I like it that way. These are just snapshots of things that are important to Scabior. The last quote just set the whole thing off perfectly. Again, I really loved this ending. :D
Aria657 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I loved it, the end was so sad though. :( You did a great job, it was amazing. I thought it would end happily, it didn't. I loved the italics, they seemed so lighthearted compared to the rest of the story. I loved deciding who said what, it was fun.
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Loved it!
DustfingersChica chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Nooo! I don't want it to end! It was a really good story and I liked the ending, but I am a bit confused. How'd she die? Did he do something to her on accident or something? Whatever the case, it was an awesome fanfic and definitely going in my favorites. : )
littlenerd chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
cant wait for more :D:D:D:D
Enyaraa chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Good and long chapter :)
littlenerd chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
great chapter :). update soon!
SicklySweetNanny chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
You're killing me here! This story has gone in a completely different direction than I thought it would, but it's become something so, so awesome. I absolutely love it.

I love that Scabior is "hers" but still hasn't been (to use my favourite term) "pussy-fied" XD

I think I've said it before but you really do have a good talent for describing things, and the actions of Greyback (how he caught Scabior, pinned him, forced him to kneel etc.) were really well done. I'm useless at that sort of thing so I always notice when someone does it well.

As for the book; it wasn't Labyrinth, was it? *Pictures Jareth and Scabior* BRB drooling 4ever.
BittersweetWhispers1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I really like the title of this chapter.

I adore your descriptions of the characters, which says and shows a lot in just a few words. I love nameless girl's confidence, her insecurity, her attitude and all-around "coolness". I also love that she never gets a name and I keep wondering if you're ever going to let it drop. Either way, it works really well in relation to your other fic, where Scabior thinks about how he has pushed her name away so that he can't remember it anymore. It really speaks about how much she affected him and I like to think of this fic as Scabior's memories as it's completely from his perspective.

At first I thought she was reading Scabior/Hermione fanfiction, but then you said "Goblin King". My second thought was Labyrinth, but that's definitely not a bodice ripper. So unless she was being sarcastic... maybe she's reading Labyrinth fanfiction? XD Also, I love this scene. Perfect amount of foreshadowing.

Last scene was great. The action and tension was perfect and I can't wait to see what happened to nameless girl at the end. Is this where she ends up dying and Scabior takes the blame?
PurpleFullMoon chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
LABYRINTH!

Anyways good chapter :D
BittersweetWhispers1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Loved it, as usual.

Their relationship is really interesting. There's an unwillingness on Scabior's part to acknowledge her or his feelings for her and on her part... considering the discrimination she's faced in her life, maybe she accepts this? Like it's all they can hope for. It's sort of awkward and sad and sweet at the same time.
SicklySweetNanny chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
But the cuteness, dude. The cuteness!

This is my favourite Scabior/OC fic out there. It's just so in-character and unexpected. With most you know where they're going to go and how things will end up, but this one is original and full of unexpected little twists and turns.

Your descriptions are so good. I envy you them. I could picture Scabior's flat perfectly, and the part with the two of them lying in bed next to each other, too. I was so invested in the story that when my Mom called me I actually jumped about a foot in the air XD

Really good job and I can't wait for more!
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Omg. Could I squee any harder?

This isn't just a one shot, right? Please say that it isn't, because I feel that it is entirely beneficial to my health and I might not survive if there isn't more to it.

I really liked the quotes in between, especially how you didn't say who said what. My favourite thing, though, is how they manage to gradually get closer without anything feeling forced or rushed.

The female character is great. She feels real, and that's what matters here. I love how Scabior kissed her in such a non-romantic yet still butterfly inducing manner. Great job :)