Reviews for The Weight of Us
Britt356 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
The way you write is so... intense. It's beautiful, really. Every word is layered with a deeper meaning, and it's all so intricate. I can't really explain it, but it's just so beautiful.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, this was good. I've been dying for some introspective on Elena's part post that ep, and this was flawless! I thought the characterization was perfect.
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Stupid bitch. Not everything Damon does revolves around him wanting to fuck you
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
amazing, that's all i can think of, your writing is superb, please continue!
kat chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
powerfully and you make it so easy to hate elena for all the pain she has caused him and continues to cause him
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
beautiful. depressing, but beautiful. great writing!
merlot46 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is really fantastic. I love the flawed, selfish, slightly Katherine-esque side of Elena, and this story really nails it. Very well done.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
GAH! I just died and went to TVD heaven! LOL. Thank you for pointing out that Elena neglects to write in her diary anymore. And for, as usual, giving these characters a beauty that we often take for granted. Wonderful work.

00JLO chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant fanfic.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love this bit of the inner workings of Elena's mind :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Nicelydone.I rather enjoyed your writing style.:-)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
The scalding water drums a steady beat against her body. Elena lets her head drop forward, chin to chest, mouth open in a silent scream; a lonely marionette with no one to pull its strings.

this line is so perfect, i don't even know what to say

i love the idea of elena feeling like a monster
Nice-one chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh, I loved this! Dark & angsty indeed, but what's Delena without a little angst? I loved the sort of role reversal and Elena actually recognizing this. And Damon accepting her harsh words just broke my heart! You have a very pleasant writing style. It's very open and clear without being simple. If that makes sense at all. Haha. Either way: this was wonderfully written and truly touched me!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Heartbreaking but solidly written. A sequel would, of course, be much appreciated to flesh out the story.
kathieclint chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
too lazy to sign in. Haha.

Nice fic although i dont think elena will ever say those words to damon. even the thought of it isnt her. Just my opinion. Nonetheless, good fic. I like how you put words together. Its got a nice click.