Reviews for Kill or be killed: The 202nd Hunger Games
Paty S chapter 46 . 7/28
Finally that crazy bitch is dead! You go Monk :)
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 45 . 7/28
Oh no! I love Kieran...why did he had to die? So unfair..I hate this games. More people should be allow to live.
Such a great loss..poor monk.
Paty S chapter 24 . 7/28
Bethuny noooo! She was my favourite after Ryann. What a shame..i hope Max a painful dead. What a horrible person.
Poor Ellis that bitch betray can never trust anyone.
Great chapter
Author of Ice and Fire chapter 55 . 5/21
Okay, so I know this story is relatively old, but I'd been searching for ages for a completed SYOT to read, and I also saw that you're a pretty big name in the SYOT community, so I dove into this. Really, really sorry for not stopping to give reviews along the way, but I completely forgot to in my eagerness to get to the next chapter. Now I'm here at the end, and I have absolutely no idea how to sum up all of my feelings, but I'll give it my best.

First off, I have to say, this is the exact kind of story I was searching for, and I'm so, so glad I found it. First-person is my preference when it comes to SYOTs, and I prefer longer stories as well, which are surprisingly hard to find, but this hit both nails on the head. It made reading so much more of an adventure, and actually gave me time to care for the characters as they developed rather than them being killed so soon.

Your characters were all wonderful too. I have to say, my favourite by far was Monk - I felt so sure she was going to win! She seemed like just the kind of underdog who usually wins, but I'm happy with Rayann as the victor as well (although her fate's kind of up in the air). This chapter was a wonderful way to end the story, wrapping up the situations with all of the tributes' families - really reminds you that even though the story is ending, there are characters having to live with the lasting consequences of the Games.

But by far the highlight of this story was your arena. I'm a sucker for good arenas, particularly themed ones, and am also just the tiniest bit obsessed with ancient civilisations. So, needless to say, a pyramid arena was AWESOME. And there was so much more to it than that. Too often arenas are simply vague backdrops to the real action of the tributes fighting, but yours shone through because it felt so . . . interactive, I suppose? The whole story with the gems and everything really brought life to this world, and gave more purpose to the tributes than just killing each other. Ahhh, I'm horrible at expressing my opinion on things, but just know that I absolutely loved your arena to bits, and it's definitely one of my favourites that I've seen so far.

This review really should be ten times longer, but I can't think of more to say besides the fact that this story was awesome, you're awesome, and I'm so, so glad there's a sequel. I'll be moving on to Hurt or be Hurt right away. Thanks for the great read!
hungergamesislife5 chapter 55 . 11/21/2014
Sorry I know this is a old story, but does Rayann die? Thanks!
President Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love SYOTs that have Head Gamemakers with families, it makes them seem so much more human and complex as characters. I'm also really excited to see this arena! Sounds like it's going to be awesome :) Anyways, this was a great first chapter and I can't wait to read on!
hollowman96 chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
Ah i knew that Rayann was going to win as the good guys always win, a rather cliche and ending to the games but this story was truly amazing, i enjoyed every moment of it and you did an amazing job writing all of the tributes even soonta dye ha ha! Your ideas was amazing! The arena design, the mutts thr traps everything! But i loved maximotus so much!and i almost cried once i found out he died, now in the sequal i accidently found out who the victor was in that story so i kind of feel like it wont really be as exciting because i already know how its going to end, with that specific tribute winning, but i might read it as i want to see how that tribute won and the events that took place, awesome story, im very devastated maximotus is dead and that rayann is the victor but i had a blast reading this!
hollowman96 chapter 45 . 6/14/2014
Ah i love maximotus so much! hes awesome! im kind of sad though because i Accidently found out who the victor was in the sequel, and i think its really unlikely maximotus will win even though i really want him to! but i know the bad guys never win so ill just enjoy the rest of the time he has left :( im assuming Rayann(or however her name is spelt) will kill him, theres some serious heat between them, i think monkshood will win, shes clearly the most vulnerable at this point but i like the underdogs aswell!
hollowman96 chapter 34 . 6/12/2014
Maximotus is only 14!? Whoa i thought he was atleast 16!
hollowman96 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
that bloodbath was so awesome! maximotus is the best villain ever!
hollowman96 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Im really loving monkshood!
hollowman96 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
i always love the evil characters! Ahhh tristian and maximotus!
hollowman96 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
im not sure if you reveal it later in the story but it wouldve been coolif you listed everyones ages aswell, i know several of the tributes already revealed their ages but it wouldve helped alot if you listed all of their ages, it wouldve helped us imagine them better but other than that awesome story im really loving maximotus!
hollowman96 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
oh man i loved this chapter and these tributes 10/10! Looking foward to the rest of this story and the sequels!
Anonymous chapter 55 . 3/18/2014
What happened to Rayann? And I'm definitely going to read the sequel.