Reviews for Avatar Tuner
Omegalus chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Really good, can't wait to see how the rest plays out.

I like how each of the Tribe members are going from emotionless soliders to their cannon personalites.

The designs of the different Demon forms are really good so far and i like how most of them are similar to actual transformations that characters use in Naruto.

It'll be interesting to see if any of the traitors from the Naruto series will betray their respective Tribes in a bid for more power like Bat did in Digital Devil Saga.

Also it'll be interesting to see how you fit Orochimaru into the story, because i can picture him as one of the developers of the "Atma" since they are similar to his "Curse Marks"

Hope you resume the story and upload chapter three soon
mysterious Persona 4 player chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Hi there! I've read your story and well, I gotta say, it's unbelievable, absolutely breathtaking, dare I say... genious? Anyway's, I hope you continue writing my friend, it's a true peace of artwork, a magnificent masterpiece!

sincerely,

Thomas Howard
SapphireLibra3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I have recently become a Digital Devil Saga fan, and this has definitely peaked my interest. Please keep it going.
typecastwriter45 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Gonna give you props for at least making a DDS crossover. Not the way I would have done it, but I can't see the other turning into anything but a massive curbstomp because I dislike giving Orochimaru anymore toys. And that was before this current manga arc ugh.
kaoslord chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
A decent begining. I'm curious to see what kind of Atma the non-jinchuriki will receive. Or rather, have received.
Revan the Wicked chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
not bad!naruto harem with yugito fuu please
freohr chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Seems like a pretty good fic so far. Keep up the good work :)