Reviews for Vulnerable
ZephyrPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aw, that was sweet I love Sheelos, too cute for words

:Insert fangirl squeal:
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Quality fanfiction. Wonderfully written, doesn't dwell on angst, not too long, not too short, everyone's in character... you don't come across a good fanfiction like this often. I adored it. Just the perfect amount of fluff to make you squeal, and the perfection amount of hurt / comfort to warm your heart. c:
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
aww that was so cute. *sigh* Zelos is a much better match for Sheena than Lloyd.
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
very cute
Religion0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The battle-scene in the beginning was a bit awkward, and I can't quite understand why Sheena doesn't ask Zelos to reposition himself so she's leaning against his back rather than his chest...

But other than that, it definitely seems like a cute, interesting, and fluffy story.
true2love chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is the cutest thing ever! I love it so much!

This is inspiring me to draw so many new sheelos pics!

Thank you!
Idrill-Tales chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this, It's very well written the characters aren't OOC and your way of describing everything is very very good. I love how Zelos shows his more serious and caring sides in this. thanks for writing:D
oursolemnhour49 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awwww! I love Sheelos- especially when it's like this. I like how you showed Zelos for once dropping his perverted idiocy to try to help make Sheena feel better. And no grammar or spelling to cringe over! Awesome job!
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh my gosh that was SO good! Really well written and in character, and cute too! I have been so deprived of Sheelos lately so what a pleasure it is to read such a great one. Truly, I enjoyed this a lot my dear. Thanks for posting it!

Best wishes,

-FP
Captain Arbitrary chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved this! 3 ZelosxSheena, even though I don't read this pairing very often. Your one-shot reminded me a lot of when Zelos helps Sheena out during the Temple of Lightning scene in the anime. You captured both of them perfectly.