Reviews for His Own Eyes
oskigal chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Wow, great twist. The end was totally heart breaking and lovely. I hope you keep going, I want to see jasper's point of view. Thanks for the story this is great.
oskigal chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
You did a great job striking a balance between reality and eroticism. I loved Alice's reflection while Jasper was in the shower. It was very honest and real, the way questions and insecurities come into all sexual encounters not just your first. (Bad Alice and Jasper, I know that they are the characters and therefore we trust them but really having unprotected sex with a hitch hiker? That is a real world eww... thankfully this isn't the real world) Thanks for the story it is wonderful.
oskigal chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I am amazed by your descriptions, they are so lush without being superfluous. I am really enjoying the contrast between Alice and Jasper. How trapped she feels, her desire to get away to feel something and then there is Jasper who is free so he appreciates the parts of freedom that are homey despite having escaped from his past. I imagine that there is more coming, this story is marvelous, thank you so much!
oskigal chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh my, this is so good. I hope you haven't given up on it because your characterizations are beautifully drawn. This was so simple and beautiful and sexy. Gosh I can't wait to keep reading.
ja4ever chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
So is that a normal thing for Alice? Going around sleeping with men to get pregnant because she can with her fiance? Who's her fiance? Anyway, awesome job! Really interesting twist! Totally didn't see that coming! Keep it up! Can't wait to see where this goes!
ja4ever chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Oh no she is not going to have sex with him without a condom! I don't care how clean he says he is or hoe sexy he may be! This is not going to end well! Anyway, I hope it's worth it! he does seem really charming and playful. LOL! Awesome job! Keep it up!
DarlinYoureMean chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
... Was NOT expecting her to be engaged. Here I thought the whole time she was avoiding her parents at home, LOL. Loved the smut, loved the chapter, CAN NOT WAIT for the next! *sodamncuriousnow*
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Oh My God! My mouth totally hit the ground when I read that last line. I knew as soon as she rubbed her stomach though that she was trying to get pregnant.

Oh Jasper. *cuddles him* Can't wait to read the next chapter to see how he will feel when he wakes up to find his girl gone. :o

Now... for a very, very, cold shower...
WhitlockRox chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
O.M.G. I love the song and I love the story but I hate the part were the girl leaves the guy especially when it's Alice that left Jasper. Jasper's going to be devistated when he wakes up in the morning, how could she do that to him, hews her fiance what do you whatta bet it's James. please let there be a happy ending for Jalice
Lil-Ruty chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
O.O That's my face right now. I don't know that to think. I have so many question it's crazy. The chapter was worth the wait, you have no idea. I'm hot all over again just thinking about it :)

I'm really impatient to read about Jasper in the next chapter. I loved it, great job sweetie.

Ruty xox
deltagirl74 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I can't decide who Alice betrayed, Jasper or her fiancee? Alice, you should have just spent the night.
ACndCA chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
OMG that was hot!

And I didn't see that one coming! Alice is engaged? And she and her fiancé can't have a baby?

wow update soon I love it!
candyland 426 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
holy shit this story just took a 180 from where i was expecting, alice is a coniving little devil aint she. Whos her husband?

whats going to happen to jasper? All these questions.
WhitlockRox chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
that was so HOT heehee please continue
tutriceange chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I am pretty much in love with your Jasper. He is just...amazing. :)