Reviews for Light At The End Of The Tunnel
morbidly-funny chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This is just too cute!
Fairy Forsaken chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Shit will go down when Amber finds Dean with Britney! :D

IIIIIIII'MMMMM THE 50th REVIEWERRRRRRRR!

That deserves a new chapter and a lemon? right? right? :D
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I miss this story, please update it soon.
Egyptian Kiss chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I like this. I like that Dean is starting over, it's interesting to see the person he would be if he wasn't in the hunter life. Looking forward to more, EK!
SpnSwtHrt chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Awww! Sadness that Dean got hurt but amazing! Brittney definately is a better girl for him than Amber. Can't wait for more!
Puddin little minx chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
it looks like dean might be getting some of his memories slowly back i really like britney the make a nice couple i hope when he does get his memories back that he dumps amber and stays with britney please update soon cant wait for more:)
Carver Edlund chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
im so glad that dean and britney are getting along so well! i wish that it could last but unfortunately at some point dean has to get his memory back :(
dandy44 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
this chapter is nice plz update soon
DeanGirl28 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Yay I've been Waiting forever for a new chapter I love this! They're so cute together! Poor Sam is stuck with old Dean's girlfriend lol
Roshshippy chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
i love Dean and Britney together... plz update soon :)
DeanFan chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
i have a feeling when Amber comes back into the picture there's going to be a cat fight. LOL!

Too bad Sam can't ditch her.
AmyLee22 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Dean is so batman! He can be my batmas any day! Love this! Plz update
BlueEyedPisces chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
:).
Amy90 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
cute story - and dean really needs some time off... :D

But what happened to Dean's cell? He still had it before the fight - he talked to Sam. And didn't he have some wallet on him - maybe with fake id and credit cards, but nevertheless. And there would probably some other odd items hidden in his pockets and clothes. Salt, holy water, a rosary,... I mean, he wouldn't go out naked, would he? And something else bugs me: Why didn't he start his research at the bar? I half expected Amber to stop there on the way back from hospital - I mean, he could really have parked the impala there - they don't know... Anyway, it's fun to read - hope you keep updating!
SomeoneToTakeOver chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
ooooo i would not mind dean beinb my batman :::)

Love it!