Reviews for Naughty Saint Nick
mamita chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hi, I like your fic, I love Ron here is so sweet and cute, it's a shame that not many people notice it or see it, lol, and I just want to see the Weasley brothers (minus Ginny) with Ron, although it will not add insurance or close the door for anyone to see them, although I do not like Ron is the key to my Ron is passive, that is all that is high or large?, plus some of his brothers are bigger and taller than Ron, and more experienced, Ron is more shy and innocent, and this is reflected and looks, I like the couple DracoxRon, but Harry is silly at times, and I do not really like it, but in that combination, but my favorite couple is CharliexRon continues so, I hope you do more fics Ron with his brothers, lol, Thank you.
lovewar66 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was hawt and sweet. Great story nicley writen. :)
yaoigirl666 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, the fluff!
Gina chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was so so so so so sooooo good! I love kinky Draco, and the Christmas idea was brilliant! You also have a real knack for words, and are very good with image and visualization. And I LOVED the ending, so much love 3
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was sooo hot! Loved the ending, eluding to a ring. Nice. :)
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Not only was that ridiculously hot, the ending just made me melt.
xYaoiLover321x chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
. . .**Died of major loss of blood** This was.. Woah.. XD I loved it! Gaah, this couple is my guilty pleasure, I have to admit. Them and chocolate, that is.

Man.. This is gettin my hopes up to want Draco come down my chimney on Christmas! XD Haha, but I really loved how you ended this story. Draco is DEFINTELY gonna love his gift:) keep up the great work!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
*shiver* wow, so hot! Amazing!

:D
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So so good! All that sex, and yet you still managed to squeeze out romance in the last sentence!

Well done, I really enjoyed it!
lostacat chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
so sweet and hot/

I just wanna tell that I fancy this X-MAS story so much

guessing the gift from R is a ring...Am I right?
monkey2397 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
not to complain but wasn't Ron waring a cock ring? love the story though really awesome ;)
Mr Jakey Fakey chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hot Hot Hot and Aw Aw Aw.

Its too late for me to really verbalize that i like this very much.

But you and you're story and you're metaphors and writing structure are beautiful and are on my good list at christmas forever more.

My boyfriend once dressed up as a christmas elf and surprised me, It went a little different to this though, cause he snuck up behind me and i got a surprise and punched him and he fell over a coach. It sounds like bullshit, but it's a true story. He almost landed on my kitten haha.

Thank-you for this wonderful story.

I reviewed, favorite...ed and subscribed and added you to my figurative Christmas card list haha, though its only march.

xoJakey
husna chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
DANM RIGHT ME ANOTHER 1
HUSNAA chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
love it

yuo should qrite moer

i really leeft me breath lessss
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was hot. I may just need a change of undergarments. xD

And the ending was absolutely adorable.