Reviews for God of War: What If
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This story was very interesting. It would have been different if Hera did not die... as long as she wasn't being an annoyance.
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story was quite interesting. I also found it odd that Hera would attempt to stop Kratos' mission after all that Zeus did to her. More what ifs or a continuation of what this one action caused would be nice. Good job.
The Real F'n Scorp chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I have not yet played GOW 3 but I am familiar with the storyline and I like this little twist you've presented, especially since I keep telling my brother that they have left themselves a perfect opening in which to do a GOW 4 should they so desire to do it. I really enjoyed the story and hope that this doesn't become a one-shot- but if it is, I'll say wonderfully done and greatly enjoyed!
Luis chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I enjoy the idea of this. I would say more but you probably had received loads of acclades from the other writers so I want to offer you and your fans a place other than to go to post your stuff! Isn't that cool? It's a place sort of like a cross between and Facebook! Right below is the link! Please click and join us!

apps/forums/
PJ Fan111 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
good story so far update soon please
BoundKiller chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I always laugh at how Hera and pandora are the only ones that aren't topless

Cause all the other girls with beautiful racks are scared of you though
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
WELL THIS DOES SEEM PRETTY INTERESTING AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH SINCE KRATOS NOW KNOW'S OF THIS! YOU KNOW, YOU COULD MAKE IT SO PANDORA ISN'T USED BECAUSE OF THIS INFO. HERA MAY NOT HAVE MUCH PHYSICAL POWER, BUT SHE DOES HAVE A LOT OF INFLUENCE WITH OTHER BEINGS AND UNLESS THEY DIED AND I DIDN'T KNOW, APOLLO AND ARTEMIS AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GODS AND GODDESS' STILL EXIST AND ARE VERY POWERFUL! I MEAN THE ONLY REASON ZEUS WAS STILL IN POWER WAS BECAUSE NOBODY EVER TRULY TRIED TO CHALLENGE THE THRONE FOR FEAR OF HIS BROTHER'S AND OTHERS BY HIS SIDE! BUT BOTH HIS BROTHER'S ARE DEAD AND KRATOS HAS SHOWN THAT HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH HIM BY THEIR SIDE THEY REALLY CAN'T LOSE! _ IF YOU WANT A LIST OF OTHER GOD'S AND GODDESS' I HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT... I'M A GREEK MYTHOLOGY FAN..! _
Weiss Saviour chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very impressive, would love to see this turned into a series if possible. Has a lot of potential
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I. .! Beacuse i never thought of what would happen if kratos spared heras life...(Which im glad he didn't cause she annoyed me in the game... especially when she called pandora a whore...) But i love how you kept Kratos in character if though this is a what if... You should do more...Like what if Pandora met calliope? (I wondered this for awhile ever since you first meet Pandora...)
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
interesting, i'd like to see this continued
J.Steele chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I may follow it up just for you! lol. It was originally intended to be a 1-shot...but if there's interest, I'll go on.
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
very well done! i was looking for a 'what if" for a while now. im waiting to see what you do with this!